News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

If Princesca's great uncle ever met Lettuce and he started with his Japan shit, Uncle Georgie would literally kick Lettuce's teeth out.

...just like he did to the Japanese in World War II.  I wonder if he still has that jar of gold fillings. :hmm:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on April 05, 2012, 06:55:16 PM
If Princesca's great uncle ever met Lettuce and he started with his Japan shit, Uncle Georgie would literally kick Lettuce's teeth out.

...just like he did to the Japanese in World War II.  I wonder if he still has that jar of gold fillings. :hmm:

:)
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Brain

:rolleyes: "Japanese" yeah right. When did he immigrate to America btw? 10-25 years after the war?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

CountDeMoney

So would my great-uncle Bill.  3rd Tank Battalion, 3rd Marines.

That ain't tea in his cup.

The Brain

:x

Edit: Oh, now I get it.

Caliga

Quote from: The Brain on April 05, 2012, 06:57:43 PM
:rolleyes: "Japanese" yeah right. When did he immigrate to America btw? 10-25 years after the war?
Uncle Georgie?  Born and raised in Bullitt County, Kentucky y'all. :cool:

Ed Anger

All my relatives were too busy murdering people in Kentucky.  :cry:

The Brain

Quote from: Caliga on April 05, 2012, 07:07:20 PM
Quote from: The Brain on April 05, 2012, 06:57:43 PM
Uncle Georgie?  Born and raised in Bullitt County, Kentucky y'all. :cool:

Why that's even worse.

Caliga

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 05, 2012, 07:03:25 PM
So would my great-uncle Bill.  3rd Tank Battalion, 3rd Marines.
I don't remember what division Georgie was in but I know he was on Okinawa.  When he wasn't busy defiling enemy corpses he laid telegraph wire.

Admiral Yi

Does your family still have the gold or was it sold off?

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 05, 2012, 07:08:47 PM
Princesca's great granfather was actually murdered in Kentucky on Halloween night, 1932.  They said it was the devil himself what done it. :menace:

No, actually, it was his best friend. :)  Great-grandpa Shade walked into the local watering hole, where for some odd reason the custom at the time was to hang one's car keys on a pegboard by the door.  So he did that and started drinking, and his friend decided to play a joke on him and hide the keys.  When he went to leave and saw his keys were missing, he said "WHO DONE STOLED MAH KEYS" and one of the other drunks said it was his friend Fred.  Gramps flew into a rage and pulled a gun and demanded Fred give him his keys back.  Fred pulled his own gun and was like "BACK OFF BITCH" and Shade shot Fred in the chest four times.  Fred then returned fire and shot Shade in the chest.  Both men died at the scene. :)

Caliga

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 05, 2012, 07:19:13 PM
Does your family still have the gold or was it sold off?
Princesca's grandpa said Georgie told him his mother threw the teeth out because they were "horrible to look at".  However, I know this family very well and NOBODY in that family would ever throw gold out.  I think Georgie told Harry that so he didn't try to steal the gold from him. :smarty:

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on April 05, 2012, 07:22:01 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on April 05, 2012, 07:08:47 PM
Princesca's great granfather was actually murdered in Kentucky on Halloween night, 1932.  They said it was the devil himself what done it. :menace:

No, actually, it was his best friend. :)  Great-grandpa Shade walked into the local watering hole, where for some odd reason the custom at the time was to hang one's car keys on a pegboard by the door.  So he did that and started drinking, and his friend decided to play a joke on him and hide the keys.  When he went to leave and saw his keys were missing, he said "WHO DONE STOLED MAH KEYS" and one of the other drunks said it was his friend Fred.  Gramps flew into a rage and pulled a gun and demanded Fred give him his keys back.  Fred pulled his own gun and was like "BACK OFF BITCH" and Shade shot Fred in the chest four times.  Fred then returned fire and shot Shade in the chest.  Both men died at the scene. :)

:lol:

My Grandpa was a shoot you in the back type of asshole.

Caliga

Ed Anger