News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

5:45 in the fucking morning and I'm already swilling coffee and fucking scrolling through a mountain of dumbass emails from dumbass people.

This has been a shitty week.   <_<  I might be able to get all this crap done by tonight though, so that'll be nice.

Grey Fox

Quote from: Barrister on February 22, 2012, 05:29:00 PM
Quote from: sbr on February 22, 2012, 02:13:52 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on February 22, 2012, 01:50:32 PM
Oh bad things is going to happen. Half of the projects are getting delayed.

but they don't have a choice in the matter, well other then hire someone to replace me temporary.

It's my parental leave.

I thought you were a guy.:blush:

And guys can't be parents? :unsure:

I took 12 weeks GF - some holiday, the rest parental leave. :showoff:

Total it'll be 15 weeks of Parental (I took 5 weeks in last August). I haven't decided when I will take my vacations yet.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

CountDeMoney

Fucking breeders.  Most lost work productivity since alcoholics.

Grey Fox

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 23, 2012, 07:10:35 AM

We need kids to pay for our retirement plans!

CountDeMoney

Snot-nosed rich boy in the UVA Lax-on-Lax dating violence case gets a 26 year verdict from the jury.

Caliga

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on February 23, 2012, 06:51:53 AM
5:45 in the fucking morning and I'm already swilling coffee and fucking scrolling through a mountain of dumbass emails from dumbass people.

This has been a shitty week.   <_<  I might be able to get all this crap done by tonight though, so that'll be nice.
I did a systems upgrade this weekend so I feel your pain, brother.  Phantom bugs FTW.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Josephus

Quote from: Grey Fox on February 23, 2012, 07:08:13 AM
Total it'll be 15 weeks of Parental (I took 5 weeks in last August). I haven't decided when I will take my vacations yet.

And you guys are against the social welfare state...for shame. :mad:
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Grey Fox

Quote from: Josephus on February 23, 2012, 08:11:53 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on February 23, 2012, 07:08:13 AM

And you guys are against the social welfare state...for shame. :mad:

I am not. I voted for the NDP my good sir, and even Quebec Solidaire & the commies once too.

Josephus

For some reason I thought that last election you voted PC. Glad I was wrong.  :hug:
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Grey Fox

Quote from: Josephus on February 23, 2012, 09:20:14 AM
For some reason I thought that last election you voted PC. Glad I was wrong.  :hug:

That's viper!

The PC  :lol: I don't vote for openly religious people.

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

garbon

Quote from: Grey Fox on February 23, 2012, 07:13:05 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 23, 2012, 07:10:35 AM

We need kids to pay for our retirement plans!

That sounds like a silly economic plan.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

Oh, okay.  Fine.

NOW IS WHEN THE SC GOVERNMENT WANTS TO MAYBE GIVE ME A JOB?

GOOD ONE YHWH.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points