News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Razgovory on February 21, 2012, 09:31:47 PM
I was thinking of failure along the lines of everyone starves.

They'll have robot slaves to harvest the crops.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 21, 2012, 09:36:40 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on February 21, 2012, 09:31:47 PM
I was thinking of failure along the lines of everyone starves.

They'll have robot slaves to harvest the crops.

nigger bot 1000.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

looks like I dropped a turd in the punchbowl. My work is done. Good night everybody!
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

DGuller

By the way, I always wondered how one is supposed to drop a turd in the punchbowl.  Do you squat over it?  Do you come to the punchbowl with the turd pre-made?

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

ulmont

Quote from: fahdiz on February 21, 2012, 07:09:06 PM
We have flaggers here too...but they're for roads, not footpaths.

Our flaggers used to follow the governor around with "Let Us Vote" signs after the shift from the Confederate battle flag.

Ideologue

$100 a month to take these in, and she refuses?  My sister should be paying me.  Walking proof that Neil was right all along about gay people. <_<

Also, this webcam sucks.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

CountDeMoney

Those vertical blinds are simply atrocious.

11B4V

Quote from: Ideologue on February 22, 2012, 02:34:15 AM

$100 a month to take these in, and she refuses?  My sister should be paying me.  Walking proof that Neil was right all along about gay people. <_<

Also, this webcam sucks.

I thought fags liked cats.... :huh:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Josquius

the party is over, seems my work filter has started blocking languish.
██████
██████
██████

Eddie Teach

Quote from: 11B4V on February 22, 2012, 02:36:14 AM

Nope. Crazy anti-social people like cats. Hence, the preferred pet of Languish.  :)
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

11B4V

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 22, 2012, 02:59:31 AM

Nope. Crazy anti-social people like cats. Hence, the preferred pet of Languish.  :)
:lol:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ideologue

Quote from: Tyr on February 22, 2012, 02:49:56 AM

Poor baby.

NO I DON'T SEE THE HYPOCRISY IN COMPLAINING ABOUT THE SAME THING SIX MONTHS FROM NOW.
Kinemalogue

Razgovory

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 22, 2012, 02:59:31 AM

I have three!
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Grey Fox

Quote from: Ideologue on February 22, 2012, 03:21:21 AM
Quote from: Tyr on February 22, 2012, 02:49:56 AM

Poor baby.

NO I DON'T SEE THE HYPOCRISY IN COMPLAINING ABOUT THE SAME THING SIX MONTHS FROM NOW.

Need to get cozy cozy with IT.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.