And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

Obama: knows he's my only viable option. <_<
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Fucking blue collar shits get all the money.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

HVC

When the hell did stephen kings start looking like stephen hawking?
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Josephus

Since he got hit by a truck. :contract:
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

HVC

Quote from: Josephus on February 22, 2012, 10:41:12 PM
Since he got hit by a truck. :contract:
he still looked normal then... well as normal as he ever looked :lol:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Neil

Wait a minute.  The US had a federal tax credit for outsourcing expenses?  Isn't that stupid?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Neil on February 22, 2012, 10:52:39 PM
Wait a minute.  The US had a federal tax credit for outsourcing expenses?  Isn't that stupid?

No.  Not a tax credit, the expenses are deductible from gross revenue, like any other kind of business expense.

Ideologue

That's the one part of the plan I like.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Neil

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 22, 2012, 10:55:12 PM
No.  Not a tax credit, the expenses are deductible from gross revenue, like any other kind of business expense.
Well, it makes sense to put a stop to that.  It is unwise to let corporations attack your country with impunity.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Barrister

Quote from: Neil on February 22, 2012, 11:13:02 PM
Well, it makes sense to put a stop to that.  It is unwise to let corporations attack your country with impunity.

You just keep jumping those sharks Neil.  That proposal doesn't make one bit of sense whatsoever.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Neil

Quote from: Barrister on February 22, 2012, 11:15:56 PM
Quote from: Neil on February 22, 2012, 11:13:02 PM
You just keep jumping those sharks Neil.  That proposal doesn't make one bit of sense whatsoever.
I'm not fond of the proposal, but I think it makes sense for the state to strike back against institutions that are trying to damage it.

jimmy olsen

this training turned out that it will last a week. :(  won' be posting much.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ideologue

Quote from: jimmy olsen on February 23, 2012, 01:40:07 AM
this training turned out that it will last a week. :(  won' be posting much.

Duck-and-cover procedures for when it goes down with the DPRK?
Kinemalogue

Tamas

Quote from: Ideologue on February 22, 2012, 10:56:25 PM
That's the one part of the plan I like.

Isn't it late by, say, 30 years?

The Larch

Take your serious discussions elsewhere.