News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

:)

I'd go get one, but it's real hit and miss with the local Kaiser.  Sometimes their cheese pizzas are fine (for Little Caesar's--you know), sometimes they are foul.

The one where I used to live was great.  And it's so cheap you can even get something else if you can't decide exactly what you want.  A lot of times I'd get a pizza and a burrito or a pizza and a sub.  Life was pretty swell in Greenville.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Eddie Teach

Around here, the Papa Johns is great and the Little Caesar's tastes like cardboard. I do love their Italian cheese bread though.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

PDH

Here everything is awful because it is all the stoner tech kids cooking it.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ideologue on February 06, 2012, 07:56:58 PM
:)

I'd go get one, but it's real hit and miss with the local Kaiser.  Sometimes their cheese pizzas are fine (for Little Caesar's--you know), sometimes they are foul.

The one where I used to live was great.  And it's so cheap you can even get something else if you can't decide exactly what you want.  A lot of times I'd get a pizza and a burrito or a pizza and a sub.  Life was pretty swell in Greenville.

My old poor pizza:

Shit used to be under a buck a pizza
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

I had one of those last week.  :lol:

Ed Anger

I was at Family Dollar the other day, and they was wanting 5 bucks for a Red baron's pizza. Fuck that shit.

Lettow77

Pizza is for uncultured amerifats. Everyone knows a sackful of apples and yakisoba is all you need on the road to the pure land.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

DGuller

I just got a text 5 minutes ago from some number I don't know, saying "Yo. u around?i wanna have that joint u owe me".  I assume he's not a car mechanic looking for a universal joint.  :hmm:  I guess I'm a drug dealer now.  I hope this job's got good benefits.

Should I do anything, or just ignore it and assume the stoner realized he got the wrong number?

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Lettow77 on February 06, 2012, 08:23:23 PM
Pizza is for uncultured amerifats. Everyone knows a sackful of apples and yakisoba is all you need on the road to the pure land.

Only if the apples are full of razor blades.

Neil

Quote from: Lettow77 on February 06, 2012, 08:23:23 PM
There's nothing wrong with variety in your diet.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

Quote from: DGuller on February 06, 2012, 08:25:09 PM
I just got a text 5 minutes ago from some number I don't know, saying "Yo. u around?i wanna have that joint u owe me".  I assume he's not a car mechanic looking for a universal joint.  :hmm:  I guess I'm a drug dealer now.  I hope this job's got good benefits.

Should I do anything, or just ignore it and assume the stoner realized he got the wrong number?

Schedule a date. You might get laid. ^_^
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 06, 2012, 08:11:54 PM
I was at Family Dollar the other day, and they was wanting 5 bucks for a Red baron's pizza. Fuck that shit.

That's ridiculous.  It varies at the Wal-Mart here, from $3.33 (good buy) to $4.25 (why the fuck am I paying this much for something I have to prepare myself and isn't as good as a takeout pizza?).  Then there's those Digiorno pizzas that cost like $50 or something.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Razgovory

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 06, 2012, 06:36:55 PM

Not bad for 1989 though.

No, that was for today.  You do get payed 10 something for overtime, and you get lots of overtime.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 06, 2012, 08:11:54 PM

:blink: Target here has them for $3.50, and puts them on sale for $3 regularly.  I can get good stuff like Newman's Own or California Pizza Kitchen for $5.