And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Grey Fox

Use a different theme. Core works perfectly.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Barrister

I just saw a guy with the username saskganesh post on a Winnipeg Jets forum I frequent. :unsure:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Barrister

Quote from: Barrister on February 02, 2012, 01:28:08 PM
I just saw a guy with the username saskganesh post on a Winnipeg Jets forum I frequent. :unsure:

I'm not sure if it's him, and he hasn't responded to the oblique message I sent.  I didn't think he was a huge hockey fan, but it is a pretty unique username... :unsure:

Josephus

He was a Winnipegger though, originally, wasn't he? Odd coincidence
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Josquius

Quote from: jimmy olsen on February 02, 2012, 06:35:06 AM
Why is everything underlined? It's annoying the shit out of me.

I noticed that too. At first I thought somebody had done it to their post and then everyone else was mocking them.
██████
██████
██████

Ideologue

Quote from: Tyr on February 02, 2012, 06:46:56 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on February 02, 2012, 06:35:06 AM
Why is everything underlined? It's annoying the shit out of me.

I noticed that too. At first I thought somebody had done it to their post and then everyone else was mocking them.

I don't know what you're talking about.                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Liep

Quote from: Tyr on February 02, 2012, 07:20:53 PM
this

I'm not entirely sure what line you're thinking of.                                                                                                                                                       
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Ideologue

I see.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
Kinemalogue

Jaron

Quote from: Ideologue on February 02, 2012, 07:25:37 PM
I see.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

:a:
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Barrister

Quote from: Josephus on February 02, 2012, 05:22:39 PM
He was a Winnipegger though, originally, wasn't he? Odd coincidence

No, don't think so.  I think he was from out east, but did spend time in our fair city at one point.

Brazen

Don't forget Valentine's day. Think it's a waste of money? This card costs 7p!

Ed Anger

Quote from: Brazen on February 03, 2012, 09:00:31 AM
Don't forget Valentine's day. Think it's a waste of money? This card costs 7p!

:lol:

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive