News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capetan Mihali

"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

FunkMonk

Captained my 7-on-7 soccer team tonight to victory with a two player handicap, effectively 5-on-7.
I am an: inspiring captain.  :yeah:  :yeah:

Also the other team was wholly unorganized.  :P
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Razgovory

Quote from: Ideologue on January 31, 2012, 10:19:46 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on January 31, 2012, 10:18:48 PM
Raz doing poorly. :(

:(

Looks like mom is flaking out again and may leave.  That bothers me.  I probably shouldn't have taken so many Klonopin though.  That may make me a bit sick.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Ideologue

:lol:

Saw my step-niece today.  Depressing.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Razgovory on January 31, 2012, 11:07:57 PMI probably shouldn't have taken so many Klonopin though.  That may make me a bit sick.

Suicidal gesture?  :unsure:
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

Soon they'll invent robots that can teach English.  :ph34r:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Josquius

That cartoon is based on a lie.

And I recall seeing a story not too long ago about Korea trialling English teaching robots (controlled by Filipinos)
██████
██████
██████

Razgovory

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on February 01, 2012, 12:29:37 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on January 31, 2012, 11:07:57 PMI probably shouldn't have taken so many Klonopin though.  That may make me a bit sick.

Suicidal gesture?  :unsure:

Possibly.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Huh, my neighbor's German Shepard just took a dump on my patio. Fucker didn't even run when I started to approach the door.

Strike 2.

There is gonna be a dead dog soon.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

I'm gonna pick up the shit, put it in a bag and throw it at his front door. BRB.

Ed Anger

Motherfucking white trash.

Liep

I just blew a perfect chance to beat my Freecell record, aces were all lined up but I got too excited and misplaced a few cards and failed by one second.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Eddie Teach

I don't remember that game having a timed score.  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?