And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: mongers on December 06, 2011, 08:16:24 PM
Quote from: MadImmortalMan on December 06, 2011, 07:36:55 PM
The European crisis has hit Metallica hard. They have to postpone their European touring schedule because they can't sell enough tickets to fill the venues. It's all due to the sovereign debt crisis. Or the fact that they are no longer a good band.

Wouldn't it be ironic that oo many people downloaded their free concert mp3s and realised that after 3 or 4 songs, it all got rather samey ?  :P

The Memory remains  :P

Ideologue

I.e., Metallica's one good song.  Well, King Nothing is okay too I guess.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

sbr

Metallica has a lot of good songs, very few of them were released after 1986 though.  Master of Puppets is still one of my favorite albums of all time and the first 4 songs on Ride the Lightning are as good as any 4 songs on any album, IMO.  ...And Justice for All was decent but everything after that was crap.

Eddie Teach

Metallica songs all sound the same, but it's a pretty cool sound.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Sheilbh

Just had an EU law tutorial. We'll have an exam on it even if Britain leaves apparently :lol: :(
Let's bomb Russia!

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ideologue

Welp, I'm straight-up lying on employment applications now.  I don't feel very good about it, but we'll see how it goes.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

HVC

You a one legged black midget now?
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ideologue

No, I never went to law school and I was employed at my old restaurant till August 2011.

I hate asking that backstabbing cocksucker for a favor, but I reckon he owes me a white lie.
Kinemalogue

Ideologue

P.S. what kind of retarded employment applications do they have in Canada?
Kinemalogue

Barrister

Quote from: Ideologue on December 07, 2011, 10:56:30 AM
P.S. what kind of retarded employment applications do they have in Canada?

Bilingual retarded employment applications, of course.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Ideologue

I expected you to denounce me. -_-
Kinemalogue

Lettow77

>yfw you lie on applications and still can't get hired
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Ideologue

Well I haven't been hired in the 180 seconds since I started doing it, no.
Kinemalogue