And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on November 05, 2011, 06:35:59 PM
Quote from: Josephus on November 05, 2011, 05:54:51 PM
Hey HVC, I'll let you know that I visited my niece today at her apartment in Waterloo where she goes to university. I heard one of her roommates in her room talking to a friend on Skype. I swear I heard her say, "I just shaved my vagina...wanna see it?"

She didn't care that her roommate's creepy uncle was lurking around?

That's what makes it hot.  Shut up.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Admiral Yi

What makes it hot is their exotic Canadianness.

garbon

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 05, 2011, 08:12:59 PM
What makes it hot is their exotic Canadianness.

What's so exotic about Canada?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

HVC

Hey HVC, I'll let you know that I visited my niece today at her apartment in Waterloo where she goes to university. I heard one of her roommates in her room talking to a friend on Skype. I swear I heard her say, "I just shaved my vagina...wanna see it?"
*sniff* dorms, how i miss visiting them

and Waterloo? Pass. Let me know when she moves back to Toronto :lol:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Admiral Yi

Ideologue

Maybe Yi meant British Columbia or Quebec.  Everything else is just Wisconsin with better health care.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 05, 2011, 08:41:49 PM
Quote from: garbon on November 05, 2011, 08:33:40 PM
What's so exotic about Canada?

Don't be such a muff grabon.

If I had a muff, I might be a very different person.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Ideologue on November 05, 2011, 08:44:17 PM
Maybe Yi meant British Columbia or Quebec.  Everything else is just Wisconsin with better health care.

Except Wisconsonians don't use night lights as extensively.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

+1 Although BC is kind of like the rest of the West Coast but colder.

Barrister

I quite like Wisconsin though.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Ideologue

Quote from: garbon on November 05, 2011, 08:46:09 PM

I consider the West Coast exotic. :wub:
Kinemalogue

garbon

Quote from: Ideologue on November 05, 2011, 08:54:01 PM

Oh...:console:

Ideologue

Quote from: Barrister on November 05, 2011, 08:53:53 PM

I quite like Wisconsin though.

I've got nothing against Wisconsin.
Kinemalogue

Ideologue

Quote from: garbon on November 05, 2011, 08:54:37 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on November 05, 2011, 08:54:01 PM

Oh...:console:

I know. :(
Kinemalogue

Josephus

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on November 05, 2011, 06:35:59 PM

She didn't care that her roommate's creepy uncle was lurking around?

I've a funny feeling she didn't know. I tried to ignore it at first but then my niece burst out laughing and told me she was chatting with her friend on skype.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011