Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

Quote from: Josephus on October 26, 2011, 08:59:19 PM
Quote from: HVC on October 26, 2011, 08:55:12 PM
i need a new job <_<

You should for a job at the prosecutor's office in Alberta. ;)
but then i'd have to move to alberta... and i ain't that desperate yet :D . still the next two 7-11pm plus days are not going to be fun.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Josquius

Quote from: Grey Fox on October 26, 2011, 07:54:17 AM
Quote from: Tyr on October 26, 2011, 04:47:45 AM
I have just bought a second hand sofa for 2500 yen. Woot.
I'm worried about the price though. When I saw it iI had to ask the guy on the shop if that was really the price as it seemed so unlikely a price in comparison to the others in the shop. Especially since its condition isn't massively awful, just a few scratches (its nasty fake leather stuff). I'm worried it might be full of bees or something.

Do proper sofa covers exist?  Or must I buy bed sheets and stitch them over it?

They do. Have you never been to Ikea?
I tend not to pay attention when I go to such places.
██████
██████
██████

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

Quote from: Ideologue on October 27, 2011, 12:11:20 AM
i need a new job <_<

O RLY?

My work currently employs a girl who spends her day searching for new jobs and looking for ways to sue the company...
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josquius

Quote from: garbon on October 27, 2011, 12:33:27 AM
i need a new job <_<

O RLY?

My work currently employs a girl who spends her day searching for new jobs and looking for ways to sue the company...
I want her job,
██████
██████
██████

garbon

Quote from: Tyr on October 27, 2011, 12:34:05 AM

Quote from: garbon on October 27, 2011, 12:33:27 AM
i need a new job <_<

O RLY?

I want her job,

Don't we all?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

So you're telling me there'll be an opening soon.  If I can make it in New York! well no I probably can't do that.  They'd make fun of my regional accent.  Which is more than a little ironic. :(
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

Quote from: Ideologue on October 27, 2011, 12:44:33 AM
So you're telling me there'll be an opening soon.  If I can make it in New York! well no I probably can't do that.  They'd make fun of my regional accent.  Which is more than a little ironic. :(

So what I'm hearing is that you'd be all the rage in Brooklyn.

Tamas

My dad had a bunch of big-ass old cables hanging around in our backyard (due to his work). These were recently stolen, as we discovered.

A few days ago there was a clear-out in the village. This is when you put your hard-to-move needless stuff in front of your house and the garbage company picks it up.

Not before the specialized gypsy families roam through them. These patrol the streets during the day and salvage metals and whatever they feel like from the dumps.

COINCIDENCE? I think not. :ultra:

Ideologue

Quote from: garbon on October 27, 2011, 01:03:29 AM
Quote from: Ideologue on October 27, 2011, 12:44:33 AM

So what I'm hearing is that you'd be all the rage in Brooklyn.

I have trouble sleeping there.
Kinemalogue

The Brain

Is this Best-Penis character who is mailing me legit?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

The Brain

Quote from: Tamas on October 27, 2011, 07:01:59 AM
My dad had a bunch of big-ass old cables hanging around in our backyard (due to his work). These were recently stolen, as we discovered.

A few days ago there was a clear-out in the village. This is when you put your hard-to-move needless stuff in front of your house and the garbage company picks it up.

Not before the specialized gypsy families roam through them. These patrol the streets during the day and salvage metals and whatever they feel like from the dumps.

COINCIDENCE? I think not. :ultra:

What do you mean "these patrol"?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ed Anger

Tamas would be horrified at the scrappers that dig through the garbage here.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.