The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Quote from: mongers on September 08, 2011, 06:26:51 AM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 07, 2011, 08:58:34 PM
QuoteIncidentally NSFW, but Cal. approved:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2UUdMaB2wo&feature=relmfu

I don't think Cal approves of videos being unavailable in the US.

Ironic isn't it.  :P

Like rain on your wedding day, i.e. not glaringly so.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 08, 2011, 07:36:19 AM
Quote from: mongers on September 08, 2011, 06:26:51 AM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 07, 2011, 08:58:34 PM
QuoteIncidentally NSFW, but Cal. approved:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2UUdMaB2wo&feature=relmfu

I don't think Cal approves of videos being unavailable in the US.

Ironic isn't it.  :P

Like rain on your wedding day, i.e. not glaringly so.

And like a "No Smoking" sign on your cigarette break, evidence of persistent encroachment on personal freedom.   :(
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Ideologue

A free ride when you're already there is actually pretty ironic, I guess.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Lettow77

You win this round, spambot.

Kiara Berkey 5:06 pm
    Hi there , are u online?
JolonTheGrey 5:25 pm
    may I help you?
Kiara Berkey 5:25 pm
    hey 20/f/California here, found u in the AOL member directory.  do u want to chat?
    a likely story
    you are a registered communist
    hmm red is my favorite too ;) I have a reallllly sexy red bra and panties, I'll show you on my cam ;)
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

MadImmortalMan

Fox News congressional reporter Chad Pergram tweets the following:

"My colleague Mike Levine reports Feds have what they believe is a credible terrorist threat to US homeland around 9-11. Target: NYC/DC."

"More on potential terrorist threat, from my colleagues Jennifer Griffin & Justin Fishel: Sources say "it feels more than aspirational.""

"My colleague Ed Henry says Obama has been briefed on "credible terrorist threat" tied to 9-11 anniversary. Bulletin being prepared right now"

Fox News White House correspondent Ed Henry adds: "Senior admin official also tells me President Obama has been briefed on specific, credible threat tied to al-Qaeda -- but threat unconfirmed"

Developing...

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/report-obama-briefed-on-credible-terror-threat-tied-to-911-anniversary-2011-9#ixzz1XP2F9fPX

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Neil

Quote from: Lettow77 on September 08, 2011, 05:28:25 PM

Hi there , are u online?
    may I help you?
    hey 20/f/California here, found u in the AOL member directory.  do u want to chat?
    a likely story
    hmm red is my favorite too ;) I have a reallllly sexy red bra and panties, I'll show you on my cam ;)
:lol:
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

MadImmortalMan

All of San Diego has no power. Quick, plug in the carriers to the grid.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Grey Fox

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on September 08, 2011, 05:29:58 PM
Fox News congressional reporter Chad Pergram tweets the following:

"My colleague Mike Levine reports Feds have what they believe is a credible terrorist threat to US homeland around 9-11. Target: NYC/DC."

"More on potential terrorist threat, from my colleagues Jennifer Griffin & Justin Fishel: Sources say "it feels more than aspirational.""

"My colleague Ed Henry says Obama has been briefed on "credible terrorist threat" tied to 9-11 anniversary. Bulletin being prepared right now"

Fox News White House correspondent Ed Henry adds: "Senior admin official also tells me President Obama has been briefed on specific, credible threat tied to al-Qaeda -- but threat unconfirmed"

Developing...

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/report-obama-briefed-on-credible-terror-threat-tied-to-911-anniversary-2011-9#ixzz1XP2F9fPX

Let's Nuke Pakistan, Iran, DPRK & parts of Somalia. That'd be a good start.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Lettow77 on September 08, 2011, 05:28:25 PM

Hi there , are u online?
    may I help you?
    a likely story
That's great! :lmfao:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Razgovory

There was a deer following me at the park.  A deerstalker if you will.  It was really weird.  It had antlers, so I'm guessing his wife cheated on him.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ideologue

OMG they're making unwrapped Reese's cups.  Could this be the best day of my life? :hmm:
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ideologue on September 08, 2011, 09:09:56 PM
OMG they're making unwrapped Reese's cups.  Could this be the best day of my life? :hmm:

I've tried them.  They're not the same. Drier.

FunkMonk

Quote from: Zoupa on September 07, 2011, 09:53:31 PM
I'm born in 78. Which generation am I part of?

The Golden Generation.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Ideologue

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 08, 2011, 09:15:29 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on September 08, 2011, 09:09:56 PM

I've tried them.  They're not the same. Drier.

:(
Kinemalogue

LaCroix