News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

What am I looking at Tim?  This one doesn't look like FDR either.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

mongers

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 24, 2011, 11:28:45 AM
Quote from: DGuller on August 24, 2011, 09:27:40 AM
The owner of Geno's Steaks is el deado.  One guess as to the cause.

auto erotic asphyxiation?

How fitting that this should be the 10,000th post in this thread.  :P
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Eddie Teach

Technically that's the 10,000th reply. The 10,000th post is Tyr missing his doggy. Awww.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Razgovory on August 25, 2011, 06:57:17 AM
A less ridiculous looking version of Galactus.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galactus
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Neil

Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 25, 2011, 07:53:47 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on August 25, 2011, 06:57:17 AM
A less ridiculous looking version of Galactus.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galactus
Fuck you.  I hope you get run over by a rickshaw.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Grinning_Colossus

QuoteThe ransacking of Moammar Gadhafi's compound is turning up some bizarre loot. Following on from the Libyan leader's eccentric fashion accessories and his daughter's golden mermaid couch, the latest discovery is a photo album filled with page after page of pictures of Condoleezza Rice.

http://photoblog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/08/25/7470058-in-the-ruins-of-gadhafis-lair-rebels-find-album-filled-with-photos-of-his-darling-condoleezza-rice
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

Ed Anger

I want a photo album of Condi. :wub:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Josephus

Any pages stuck together? :huh:
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Malthus

Quote from: Grinning_Colossus on August 25, 2011, 11:02:39 AM
QuoteThe ransacking of Moammar Gadhafi's compound is turning up some bizarre loot. Following on from the Libyan leader's eccentric fashion accessories and his daughter's golden mermaid couch, the latest discovery is a photo album filled with page after page of pictures of Condoleezza Rice.

http://photoblog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/08/25/7470058-in-the-ruins-of-gadhafis-lair-rebels-find-album-filled-with-photos-of-his-darling-condoleezza-rice

:lmfao:

So very wrong.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

MadImmortalMan

Hey!  :mad:

Gibson Guitar plant in Nashville, Memphis raided today

Federal agents are in the process of raiding the offices of the Nashville-based Gibson Guitar Corporation.

U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service and the U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents began executing search warrant this morning on guitar factories and corporate headquarters in Nashville and Memphis, according to Nicholas Chavez, special agent in charge with the Fish and Wildlife.

Chavez said the raid included both the corporate headquarters on Park Plus Boulevard and a factory on Elm Hill Pike.

The Memphis Commercial Appeal reported tourists arriving to a Gibson Guitar factory in downtown Memphis this morning to find the doors locked and agents inside.

No arrests have been made, he said.

Chavez said the raid stems from a Texas case, but declined to offer more details.

"We can't get into specifics right now," Chavez said. "This is an ongoing investigation."

Gibson officials couldn't immediately be reached for comment.

Gibson was also raided in 2009 for possible violations of the Lacey Act, which bans the importation of endangered plants and wildlife. Federal officials seized ebony and other woods they said were prohibited under the act. Gibson has said in the past it was "fully cooperating" with the investigation.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

mongers

Hmm, made a few mistakes recently.  :hmm:

Hope no one has been harmed.  :cry:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

LaCroix

was served with a subpoena for an audiovisual deposition in a few days from now by the defendants in my mother's lawsuit. this should be interesting :hmm:

Lettow77

Locked out and anime club starts in 45 minutes in a room right next to me.

At this rate, I am running out of plausible excuses not to go, but being in anime club is suffering.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Caliga

Quote from: Grinning_Colossus on August 25, 2011, 11:02:39 AM

Quote"I support my darling black African woman," he said. "I admire and am very proud of the way she leans back and gives orders to the Arab leaders. ... Leezza, Leezza, Leezza. ... I love her very much. I admire her, and I'm proud of her, because she's a black woman of African origin."

:hmm: Kind of an odd thing for a traditional Muslim to say.  Then again, this is the same dude who supported the Serbians in their genocide against the (Muslim) Bosnians. :wacko:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Josquius

Quote from: Josephus on August 25, 2011, 11:07:13 AM
Any pages stuck together? :huh:

:lol:
Gadaffi you old dog you.

QuoteKind of an odd thing for a traditional Muslim to say.  Then again, this is the same dude who supported the Serbians in their genocide against the (Muslim) Bosnians. 
Nah, wouldn`t call him a traditional muslim. He`s pretty big on the Africa as one continent thing. Remember the king of kings shenanigans?

QuoteLocked out and anime club starts in 45 minutes in a room right next to me.

At this rate, I am running out of plausible excuses not to go, but being in anime club is suffering.

You`ve come to the same realisation I did many years ago? To wit; anime fans are twats.

██████
██████
██████