And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Quote from: PDH on July 30, 2011, 06:26:47 PM
I think she likes you!

I should see if she'll be my sex slave for 4 roubles a month.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 30, 2011, 06:20:44 PM
QuoteSalute!
My name is Ekaterina. I am 22.
I saw your fotos in another's account and decided write to you.
Some time ago I break with my boyfriend and now I am free. So if you want to chat with me please, write me something interesting about you.

.kz e-mail.

It has been awhile since I fucked with the russian spammers. I might get a borcht virus on my new computer.

Didn't Norgy do this for a while?  Fun was had by all.  But yeah, when ever I see something has a .ru or a .ua or whatever, it's a clear sign that avoid it like the plague.

Sorry, Dguller.  You seem like an okay sort, but your people are untrustworthy.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

No, I don't trust DG. He is a sleeper agent. I watched the movie Telefon.

Razgovory

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 30, 2011, 07:35:50 PM

Ooh.  Charles Bronson.  Wasn't Bronson Russian or something?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Ed Anger

Quote from: Razgovory on July 30, 2011, 07:37:48 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on July 30, 2011, 07:35:50 PM

Ooh.  Charles Bronson.  Wasn't Bronson Russian or something?

Sent to stop the guy activating the sleepers.

DGuller

Quote from: Razgovory on July 30, 2011, 07:32:01 PM
:(

PDH

Quote from: DGuller on July 30, 2011, 10:04:41 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on July 30, 2011, 07:32:01 PM
:(
He meant actuaries.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Eddie Teach

Actuaries are actually 2.3% more trustworthy than the average person. :nerd:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Josquius

I successfully made it to Japan. Flying long haul SUCKS.
Sure, having meals on a plane was novel (don't get that on flights around Europe anymore) and the cool little media player thing was awesome but it was generally cramped and nasty. I'm sure some of the food didn't agree with me either which added further nastyness.
Now though I'm here. Its 8am back home, 4pm here, though in my head I'm thinking its like 8pm...yesterday. Saturday just vanished for me.
I'm also sharing a room with a guy who looks very much like a heroin addict- an observation I made to myself when I first met him at the London orientation. Turns out he's alright despite not drinking though, he is a bit on the old side however so I suspect a past to match his looks.
Not that its important.
This is weird, I'm meeting and making friends with people who are getting posted nowhere near me. One awesome potential target in particular but she's off on an island somewhere. Pah.
Right now I'm knackered, can't be bothered with exploring town, but not tired...
██████
██████
██████

mongers

Quote from: Tyr on July 31, 2011, 02:27:51 AM
I successfully made it to Japan. Flying long haul SUCKS.
Sure, having meals on a plane was novel (don't get that on flights around Europe anymore) and the cool little media player thing was awesome but it was generally cramped and nasty. I'm sure some of the food didn't agree with me either which added further nastyness.
Now though I'm here. Its 8am back home, 4pm here, though in my head I'm thinking its like 8pm...yesterday. Saturday just vanished for me.
I'm also sharing a room with a guy who looks very much like a heroin addict- an observation I made to myself when I first met him at the London orientation. Turns out he's alright despite not drinking though, he is a bit on the old side however so I suspect a past to match his looks.
Not that its important.
This is weird, I'm meeting and making friends with people who are getting posted nowhere near me. One awesome potential target in particular but she's off on an island somewhere. Pah.
Right now I'm knackered, can't be bothered with exploring town, but not tired...

Tyr, enjoy your stay.   :)
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Josephus

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on July 30, 2011, 11:17:22 PM
Actuaries are actually 2.3% more trustworthy than the average person. :nerd:

Actually...they're not.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Josephus on July 31, 2011, 08:27:18 AM
Actually...they're not.

Ok. What is the actual figure then?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Quote from: mongers on July 31, 2011, 06:37:24 AM
Tyr, enjoy your stay.   :)

Oh yeah, he seems to be really desirous to do that.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

DGuller

Haven't we met in California last summer?