News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

Zooey Deschanel is really fuzzy.  Like, a full-on beard of vellus hair.  Still a hot lady, I'm just saying.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Eddie Teach

How did you discover this?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ideologue

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on July 30, 2011, 01:49:29 AM
How did you discover this?

A photograph of her that came up on the Google image search.

I suppose it doesn't help that the image is bigger than an actual face and the full-sized image is even larger.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Admiral Yi

What in tarnation is "vellus hair?"

Razgovory

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 30, 2011, 04:00:35 AM

Where were you at your anatomy class?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ideologue

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 30, 2011, 04:00:35 AM

Those little hairs that cover your entire body.  As opposed to terminal hair, which is the dark, longer hairs on your head and balls amongst other places.
Kinemalogue

Ideologue

I didn't know there was a memorial to Yuri Gagarin (amongst others, of course, including Grissom and the Apollo 1 victims) on the moon.  But that's pretty classy, to include cosmonauts.

What's really cool is that they put a little "fallen astronaut" on the lunar soil next to the plaque.  It looks faintly silly, but it'll be there a million years, and even for humans who had no knowledge of Roman script, or successors or aliens who had no knowledge of any human script, it signals that its purpose is the commemoration of our dead spacemen.  That's good thinking.

Kinemalogue

The Brain

Spaceman?

Sorry, watched The Right Stuff again last night.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ideologue

Kinemalogue

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Ideologue

Quote from: Liep on July 30, 2011, 09:16:36 AM
Sick. Myldrebæ. :(

If you're getting sick from mildew it means you have AIDS. :(
Kinemalogue

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Razgovory

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1v5QCGqDYGo&feature=related

Seems to be an orientation film for US soldiers in Germany Circa 1946.  Slargos will get a kick out of it.  American policy changed quickly afterwords.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

QuoteSalute!
My name is Ekaterina. I am 22.
I saw your fotos in another's account and decided write to you.
Some time ago I break with my boyfriend and now I am free. So if you want to chat with me please, write me something interesting about you.

.kz e-mail.

It has been awhile since I fucked with the russian spammers. I might get a borcht virus on my new computer.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM