News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

I like the Lettow one more.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

HisMajestyBOB

That will be Palin's Elba
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Lettow77

languish, I am drunk! my dear friends are about me as well.

The missouri cousin of the roommate has arrived, and he is a wonderful gentleman who should live around here. As it is, he is a beacon of southern influence in a troubled border state, even if he is more syrian than southern.

I am wearing my sacred IJA hat. Gyokusai! I wish I was a falling cherry blossom. or something.

Anyway, room-mate's girlfriend got a kitty. I want a kitty, languish! I also want ugandans to call me a holy prophet man. Foolish ms. jirik does not realize my greatness, and I wish she does. I never once said to languish how important she was. Why let it catch up to me in all aspects of life?

Ooooh, but I had the best fried okra. Andross's enemy is my enemy! & etc. I will speak with you all later.

THE VISION QUEST TO THE WEST begins in less than a week now.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

MadImmortalMan

I hope he gets laid on his quest.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Lettow77 on May 27, 2011, 11:20:09 PM
I also want ugandans to call me a holy prophet man.

Well duh.  Who doesn't.

I'm rooting for you to push the stick too Lettuce.  There's no shame in losing your cherry to a fat chick.  Banzai.

jimmy olsen

Didn't he have the same girlfriend for years?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Lettow77 on May 27, 2011, 11:20:09 PM
Anyway, room-mate's girlfriend got a kitty. I want a kitty, languish!

You had a kitty.  You got rid of it to get a dog.  Go fucking die in traffic, you southern fried fuckstick.

MadBurgerMaker

Got myself a new grill today.  That makes it a good day.  :) 

Josquius

I hope lettow falls in love with a big black man.
██████
██████
██████

Lettow77

Sobriety returns.

In any event, what? I never got rid of my beloved Ennui voluntarily! Rather, I disposed of Nathan Bedford Forrest the Jack Russell Terrier. He failed me too frequently, and he was my mother's dog. After her death I pursued my true love in animals, that being a delightful cat. She was so frightened that first day I got her, and so very tiny. She stayed in my bed for the majority of that week I think, and gradually expanded her area of control to my room. Once I no longer had to place her in her litterbox, she was considerably more independent. she'd frolic to and fro- when we moved, it was a trial for her, as she had never left the house since her early infancy. She was terrified, but an uncle kept her under wraps while we changed locations. She would undergo that process once more- by the third living spot, she was quite comfortable skittering throughout the house at all hours and felt out of place nowhere in it. She was fond of attacking feet under couches, and kneading into me for an hour at a time with her paws. We enjoyed sleeping together, and I read her history books. I think, but cannot prove, she liked Foote's narrative best.

Unfortunately, her penchant for yowling, drawing blood, and an incident in which she defecated on my father's sleeping head all did little to endear her to anyone but me, and so when I went off to college she had to be entrusted to a farmer in Milan. Sad times. When I live off campus in a stable situation, the first thing I am doing is getting a new tiny kitten to care for. I miss my cat sorely.

Everyone is too preoccupied with the prospect of my sexual activity abroad. I've already said I feel that'd be dishonest and unkind to the lady in question, as it wouldn't be in the context of a meaningful relationship in which there is sincere intentions toward the future & etc.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Eddie Teach

Both of Raz's sig quotes are much better than Tim's.  :P
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk