Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: derspiess on April 19, 2010, 02:31:19 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on April 19, 2010, 02:29:15 PM
At least the kid will learn to fight.

No, chances are he will just smoke dope & listen to reggae all day long.

I'm sorry.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

derspiess

Quote from: garbon on April 19, 2010, 02:35:54 PM

I'd almost rather it be Bowie-related.  Lord knows my wife would.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Malthus

Quote from: Syt on April 19, 2010, 08:37:50 AM

Dammit, she gave him a good nub drubbing. Man has a right to self-defense.  :P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Razgovory on April 19, 2010, 02:29:15 PM
Quote from: derspiess on April 19, 2010, 09:30:19 AM
So I'm about to be an uncle again any day now.  I was sort of excited about it until I found out my nephew will be named: Ziggy.  :frusty:  WTF

At least the kid will learn to fight.

Take off every Zig!

Josquius

Isn't there some minor celebrity who decided to name their new kid Ziggy recently?
██████
██████
██████

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Agelastus

Bloody AVE.exe. Either I didn't clear it properly last time, or it downloaded without needing any action from me...again... :mad:

Two websites as suspects...Manga Fox and Languish...well, I guess you'll all be getting bored with my company, as I don't think I feel like reading any Manga for a while. :P
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Jaron on April 19, 2010, 06:07:19 PM
Yes, Bob Marley did.

I think by recently he meant sometime within his own lifetime.  :P

Course with Jos you can never be sure.  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Agelastus on April 19, 2010, 06:10:12 PM
Bloody AVE.exe. Either I didn't clear it properly last time, or it downloaded without needing any action from me...again... :mad:

Two websites as suspects...Manga Fox and Languish...well, I guess you'll all be getting bored with my company, as I don't think I feel like reading any Manga for a while. :P

Firefox + adblock + noscript

Agelastus

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on April 19, 2010, 06:39:27 PM

Curiously enough, exactly what Manga Fox recommends...

I tried Firefox about a year ago, and didn't like it; I may have to have second thoughts on the issue :hmm:.
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Agelastus on April 19, 2010, 06:46:16 PM
Quote from: DisturbedPervert on April 19, 2010, 06:39:27 PM

Curiously enough, exactly what Manga Fox recommends...

I tried Firefox about a year ago, and didn't like it; I may have to have second thoughts on the issue :hmm:.
I use Firefox and have never had a problem with Manga Fox
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Grey Fox

I think Cal needs to get this :

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Josquius

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 19, 2010, 06:12:47 PM
Quote from: Jaron on April 19, 2010, 06:07:19 PM
Yes, Bob Marley did.

I think by recently he meant sometime within his own lifetime.  :P

Course with Jos you can never be sure.  :hmm:

I mean within the past few years yeah.

Though I had never heard of Ziggy Marley until a year or two back so I could just be confused.
██████
██████
██████

Grey Fox

Gawd, buying a radio system with mp3 port support is really harder then it looks.

Everything has ipod docks nowadays. :bleeding:
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Josephus

You probably have a Beta machine too. :lmfao:
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011