News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

Quote from: Grey Fox on May 21, 2020, 02:08:00 PM
I wonder if there ever was a dude with a 12 inch+ dinger & a GIANT ballsack.

You have the strangest day dreams
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

The Brain

Quote from: Grey Fox on May 21, 2020, 02:08:00 PM
I wonder if there ever was a dude with a 12 inch+ dinger & a GIANT ballsack.

Google is your friend.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Malthus

Quote from: Tyr on May 21, 2020, 11:20:19 AM
Word of the day : rantallion.
Someone whose scrotum is bigger than their penis

Now think of a way to casually use it in everyday conversation.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

grumbler

Quote from: Malthus on May 21, 2020, 06:44:01 PM

"Trump is more than a ranter; he is a rantillion."
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Malthus

Quote from: grumbler on May 21, 2020, 06:47:06 PM
Quote from: Malthus on May 21, 2020, 06:44:01 PM

"Trump is more than a ranter; he is a rantillion."

:lol: :lol: :lol: ask and I shall receive!
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Josquius

Dutch dude has lovely fluffy owls nesting in his window planter

https://youtu.be/_ik29zMbHaY
██████
██████
██████

Syt

"Danish History for Children"
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Larch

So now we know why they consider live dissections of beloved zoo animals suitable for schoolchildren.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Sheilbh

Just read that "cumin" is the only English word that can be traced back to Sumerian which I find weirdly cool :mellow: :blush:
Let's bomb Russia!

Josquius

Eurovision was cancelled this year. Someone shared Icelands entry with me. Its actually very good. Even out of eurovision context

https://youtu.be/VFZNvj-HfBU
██████
██████
██████

Sheilbh

This article is worth the time:
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/23/business/omegaverse-erotica-copyright.html?referringSource=articleShare
QuoteA Feud in Wolf-Kink Erotica Raises a Deep Legal Question
What do copyright and authorship mean in the crowdsourced realm known as the Omegaverse?
Omegaverse stories typically feature characters arranged into a wolfpack-like hierarchy of dominant Alphas, neutral Betas and submissive Omegas — plus lots of lupine sex.

By Alexandra Alter
    May 23, 2020
    Updated 2:18 p.m. ET

Addison Cain was living in Kyoto, volunteering at a shrine and studying indigenous Japanese religion. She was supposed to be working on a scholarly book about her research, but started writing intensely erotic Batman fan fiction instead.
Let's bomb Russia!

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Josquius

I thought that theory of wolf pack organisation was bollocks and based off observation of captive wolves where they threw a bunch of unrelated creatures into a pen. Basically the same as deciding how human behaviour works based off prison.
██████
██████
██████

Sheilbh

Don't tell the wolf-kink community :o
Let's bomb Russia!