News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frunk

I've eaten there twice.  It's ok.  The fries are good, the chicken isn't all that.

There's one in our area that always has around a half hour to an hour wait during any normal eating time.  I don't get it.  There's a few restaurants in walking distance that serve better food faster.

mongers

Had a phone call this morning from a young, attractive woman, aim to pull me into her orbit / resume the surrogate father role?

Her problem is she'll never be short of male attention throughout her life, so I wonder if there's a tactful way to tell her she doesn't need so much male company and she'd benefit from being unattached for a good while, great confidence etc?
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Eddie Teach

Fried chicken with no bones, what's not to like?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Tonitrus

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 01, 2018, 06:00:18 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDjmaCCEvcc

Most popular fast food in each state.

Chick Fil-A is crushing it.

Looks like a Timmah alt-history "Confederates winning the Civil War" map. 

Josquius

God damn it.
Last night I plug my computer in for the first time in a week and.... The mouse and keyboard don't work outside of bios.
:ultra:

I think I need to go buy a keyboard with a ps2 connector so I can login to windows and uninstall my USB drivers.
██████
██████
██████

Razgovory

Quote from: katmai on March 01, 2018, 08:18:05 PM
Still have my Chick Fil-A virginity.

Avoid the place.  No Chicken from homophobes.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Tonitrus on March 01, 2018, 10:30:51 PM
Looks like a Timmah alt-history "Confederates winning the Civil War" map.

Which they are right now.

Eddie Teach

You are no match for our waffle fries.

celedhring

Quote from: Valmy on February 07, 2018, 07:22:23 PM
Quote from: celedhring on February 07, 2018, 04:34:50 PM
They were 20 of them against two cops watching the prisoner. So yeah, they won. No dead or seriously injuried though. This was on the border with Gibraltar, our little Ciudad Juárez.

Fuck. Then it is like Mexico. The bad guys always seem to win there, it is infuriating.

Update: the guys that ordered the hit have been identified and arrested. One of them carried €200,000 in cash at the moment of the arrest. Beer money.

The narco they liberated seems to have fled to Morocco.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: mongers on March 01, 2018, 08:41:03 PM
Had a phone call this morning from a young, attractive woman, aim to pull me into her orbit / resume the surrogate father role?

Her problem is she'll never be short of male attention throughout her life, so I wonder if there's a tactful way to tell her she doesn't need so much male company and she'd benefit from being unattached for a good while, great confidence etc?

We can't tell you if it's a good idea to bang her or not.  You have to decide that on your own.

Josquius

If you say "I hope it is sunny tomorrow" with your fingers crossed, how do the gods know whether you mean that you're lying or you're hoping?
Is the word hope an activator?
██████
██████
██████

Grey Fox

I want to try Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Tyr on March 02, 2018, 07:02:30 AM
If you say "I hope it is sunny tomorrow" with your fingers crossed, how do the gods know whether you mean that you're lying or you're hoping?
Is the word hope an activator?

The gods don't care.

derspiess

Might do that for lunch today.  Haven't eaten there in ages.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.