dps

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 01, 2017, 10:17:13 AM
Quote from: derspiess on November 01, 2017, 10:13:15 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 31, 2017, 09:02:41 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on October 31, 2017, 09:01:56 PM
Happy second mortgage!

Second?  Why would I need a second?

Or maybe a: Reverse Mortage :D

Not old enough.  Those are designed to take predatory advantage of senior citizens.

Just be yourself;  they might figure anybody that grouchy has to be old enough to qualify and not bother to check.

HVC

you guys keep pushing him, but remember his past means he knows how to find people. you're all playing with fire. cranky, cranky fire.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Eddie Teach

Why do you assume eggplant is off the menu?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: HVC on November 01, 2017, 03:02:46 PM
you guys keep pushing him, but remember his past means he knows how to find people. you're all playing with fire. cranky, cranky fire.

Believe me, none of you assholes are worth that much effort.  Easier to yell from here.

HVC

Quote from: Eddie Teach on November 01, 2017, 03:07:55 PM
Why do you assume eggplant is off the menu?

harder to get across the Canadian border :D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

HVC

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 01, 2017, 03:13:26 PM

Believe me, none of you assholes are worth that much effort.  Easier to yell from here.

Come on, you know you want to send Ed a note made out of cut and pasted letters.

garbon

:angry:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

:(

I thought we had something special here Seedy.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Malthus

Hey, I even posted a pic in my Cartoon thread just for you.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Ed Anger

Quote from: HVC on November 01, 2017, 03:15:15 PM

Come on, you know you want to send Ed a note made out of cut and pasted letters.

I'd reply with one written in blood. If he can read my handwriting.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Also, Christmas tree erected. My mood worsened.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

dps

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 01, 2017, 08:31:46 PM
Also, Christmas tree erected. My mood worsened.

Well, I guess that means that something can still get erect at your house.

Grey Fox

You need to sell your Condo & move here a land where Der can't take away your HC & cheap housing.*

*Avoid Toronto & Vancouver at all cost.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

derspiess

Seedy would make a great Canadian, were it not for his temper :(
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall