And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephus

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 29, 2017, 07:46:49 PM
Hmmmm,

Moody Blues concert Saturday or Megadeth Sunday.

Decisions, decisions. Or I could blow my hand off with fireworks.

Totally apples and oranges. I would pick the moodies.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Ed Anger

Quote from: Josephus on June 30, 2017, 04:40:58 PM
Hmmmm,

I decided to blow shit up. 'Merica
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 30, 2017, 08:04:18 PM
Quote from: Josephus on June 30, 2017, 04:40:58 PM
Hmmmm,

I decided to blow shit up. 'Merica

Always a good choice.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

The kids need some demo time anyways.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

Razgovory computer is dead.  Motherboard and hard drive damaged.  Need new pc.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

Transmission received.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

Using kindle.  Can only write in third person.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

Quote from: mongers on June 30, 2017, 04:37:57 PM
Quote from: garbon on June 30, 2017, 02:45:34 PM
WTF, is this shit unavoidable? My street is all about angry car honks because Critical Mass is taking place. I thought I left that shit with my hear in San Francisco.

:cool:

I can't really think of a mass action that better portrays cyclists as douchebags than delaying commuters (in cars, on buses) from getting home on a Friday eve.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DGuller

mongers

Quote from: garbon on July 01, 2017, 03:19:40 AM
Quote from: mongers on June 30, 2017, 04:37:57 PM
Quote from: garbon on June 30, 2017, 02:45:34 PM
WTF, is this shit unavoidable? My street is all about angry car honks because Critical Mass is taking place. I thought I left that shit with my hear in San Francisco.

:cool:

I can't really think of a mass action that better portrays cyclists as douchebags than delaying commuters (in cars, on buses) from getting home on a Friday eve.

A word to the wise, those events only attract douchebags. But the big positve, as I alluded to, was it wound you up.  :P
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

I went to Menard's this morning to pick up supplies for a couple home improvement projects and noticed they had tampons for sale near the checkout line. WTF
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on July 01, 2017, 11:12:47 AM
I went to Menard's this morning to pick up supplies for a couple home improvement projects and noticed they had tampons for sale near the checkout line. WTF

FUCKING WHORES

Josephus

Those things should only be sold by mail order and delivered in brown paper bags.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall