Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

I AM ON BREAK. THIS PLACE BROKE ME.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

HVC

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 03, 2017, 09:01:16 PM

Sleep well, see ya tomorrow :hug:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

alfred russel

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 03, 2017, 09:01:16 PM

I'm not sure what of yours is broken, but I can guess. I hope your penis starts to work again soon.  :hug:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

HVC

Given the amount of kids he has it probably the only thing on his body that still works (excepting the bladder impreganation thing :x )
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

CountDeMoney

Nobody asked you to start your own cult, shitbird.  What, you think polygamist breeding was going to be easy?

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 03, 2017, 02:40:50 PM
I'm sure I'll have fun. I'll get them root beer floats after the game, just like my did did with me.

My reward after practice was always that probably horrible "Pete" chocolate drink that I thought tasted great because it had Pete F'ing Rose on the can, diving head first.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

Used the 4WD (or as they say in Japan, "yon dobu dee") on the Wrangler for the first time yesterday.  :showoff:

Ed Anger

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

Quote from: HVC on April 03, 2017, 09:10:51 PM
Given the amount of kids he has it probably the only thing on his body that still works (excepting the bladder impreganation thing :x )

"Retrograde ejaculation".

About 50% of the time. Otherwise....jackpot!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 04, 2017, 06:53:27 PM
Quote from: HVC on April 03, 2017, 09:10:51 PM

"Retrograde ejaculation".

About 50% of the time. Otherwise....jackpot!

Ed Anger

CountDeMoney

Johnny has absolutely no idea what's going down at the hotel later after the game...

HVC