Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Zanza

Quote from: Barrister on April 05, 2017, 03:34:18 PM
Quote from: Tyr on April 05, 2017, 03:24:30 PM
Yup.
Stupid how people just let the europhobes get away with the undemocratic EU thing

Seriously?  Just look how many steps and levels are inbetween the electorate, and the Executive.
One...?  The EU Parliament ("Lower House").

derspiess

I just found out my cousin's kid left Liberty U after a year and transferred to Cincinnati :lol:  Nobody in the family will tell me why.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on April 06, 2017, 08:32:48 AM
I just found out my cousin's kid left Liberty U after a year and transferred to Cincinnati :lol:  Nobody in the family will tell me why.

Caught masturbating? Ok I know Liberty is not exactly like BYU but...
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

HVC

Your family carries the puffter gene :ph34r:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

derspiess

Quote from: HVC on April 06, 2017, 08:44:11 AM

Nah it's gotta be his Syrian side.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Eddie Teach

Quote from: HVC on April 06, 2017, 08:44:11 AM

I'm sure there are straight people in Cincinnati.  :huh:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on April 06, 2017, 09:09:34 AM
Nah it's gotta be his Syrian side.

Did he chain himself to a pillar or something?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Admiral Yi

http://www.zennioptical.com/

My brother turned me on to this site.  Just bought 2 pairs of prescription glasses for about $25.  He thinks they grind the lenses in China. 

CountDeMoney

Just start jamming a pencil in your eye repeatedly, it'll be quicker.

derspiess

I bought a couple pairs of glasses from a place that ships from China and they were better quality than what you get from the Luxottica racket. 

HVC

see, this is why America is failing. what happened to buy local :( :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive