News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: grumbler on January 22, 2017, 11:32:30 AM
They grow beards so you an tell them apart.

I thought those were the obligatory facial warts.

derspiess

And let's not even mention Mrs. Kruschev...
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 22, 2017, 01:49:57 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on January 22, 2017, 12:57:47 AM
Insomnia report: I just read an article on Sloths pooping habits.

Wait a minute: all the cherry pain killers you get, and you don't bother washing them down with a brewski once in a while?  WTF

I'd actually like to live awhile longer. And beer sucks.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 22, 2017, 12:10:06 PM
I'd actually like to live awhile longer. And beer sucks.

I didn't say go on a Leaving Las Vegas bender, for fuck's sake.  I mean, so add a little "oomph" to take the edge off.  Get a little nudge at nightie-night time.  It has worked for generations of countless trapped and joyless housewives, you know.

Ed Anger

No nudgies. My liver is that bad. Hell, the 325 mg of acetaminophen in a Norco pushes it. Which is why I break them in half and just suffer if I have to.

I'm seeing the Doc Wednesday about the insomnia.

Ed Anger

You just want me to drop dead and steal my wargames.

CountDeMoney

I will acquire your wargames in a completely legal and proper fashion. 

Ed Anger

On eBay after I drop dead and my wife throws that shit up there.

INVASION AMERICA MINT
Starting bid:0.99

Admiral Yi

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 22, 2017, 12:38:58 PM
On eBay after I drop dead and my wife throws that shit up there.

INVASION AMERICA MINT
Starting bid:0.99

I will have already filed all the lawsuits by then, so you wife will be too late.  So sad!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 22, 2017, 12:42:01 PM
Collectible nerds.  :rolleyes:

Don't be hating just because you rolled up your copy of SPI's The Next War and smoked it, Cheech.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Syt

Quote from: Syt on November 02, 2016, 03:57:02 AM
I picked up some fresh fruit juice on the way to work. It came in a plastic bottle, and when I was drinking I noticed something was written on the bottom but couldn't quite make out what.

The print at the bottom of the bottle read, "Open other end." WTF? One end (the top) has a screw top, the other doesn't. Who thought this might be a necessary reminder?

UPDATE! I bought another bottle of the brand, a,beit smaller. Turned it to read what that one says on the bottom.

"If you read this you must be bored."

:lol: Well played.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Liep

Quote from: Syt on January 23, 2017, 08:13:19 AM
Quote from: Syt on November 02, 2016, 03:57:02 AM
I picked up some fresh fruit juice on the way to work. It came in a plastic bottle, and when I was drinking I noticed something was written on the bottom but couldn't quite make out what.

The print at the bottom of the bottle read, "Open other end." WTF? One end (the top) has a screw top, the other doesn't. Who thought this might be a necessary reminder?

UPDATE! I bought another bottle of the brand, a,beit smaller. Turned it to read what that one says on the bottom.

"If you read this you must be bored."

:lol: Well played.

:thumbsup: :D
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk