News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 19, 2017, 03:47:21 PM
I've always wondered what an eight ball is and how it got its name.  Thanks Mihalia.  :)

Glad to be of service.  What I myself don't understand is what "dabs" are -- some kind of marijuana concentrate that's exploded in popularity in recent in the legal retail market, as well as illicitly, but that seems to require a sort of intimidating freebasing-style blowtorch set up to smoke (vaporize?).
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on January 19, 2017, 03:57:10 PM
Glad to be of service.  What I myself don't understand is what "dabs" are -- some kind of marijuana concentrate that's exploded in popularity in recent in the legal retail market, as well as illicitly, but that seems to require a sort of intimidating freebasing-style blowtorch set up to smoke (vaporize?).

I think I've seen people putting it in food on the weirdo dedicated marijuana channel.

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 19, 2017, 03:59:59 PM
Quote from: Capetan Mihali on January 19, 2017, 03:57:10 PM

I think I've seen people putting it in food on the weirdo dedicated marijuana channel.

What, a channel on TV?
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Admiral Yi

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on January 19, 2017, 04:38:19 PM
What, a channel on TV?

Cable channel.  Somewhere in the 200s I think on our Mediacom.

katmai

I'm guessing he's talking about viceland
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Admiral Yi

Quote from: katmai on January 19, 2017, 04:46:19 PM
I'm guessing he's talking about viceland

That sounds right.

Duque de Bragança

Thanks for the enlightening post Capetan Mihali. :)

Jacob

Admiral Yi

You can tell she didn't inhale.  Poseur elf.

citizen k

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 19, 2017, 05:46:13 PM
You can tell she didn't inhale.  Poseur elf.

I think the harshness surprised her.  :cool:

citizen k

In honor of our peaceful transition of power tomorrow, I got a White Russian pre-roll.  :P

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on January 19, 2017, 03:46:16 PM
EDIT:  While the Baltimore trade, to the best of my knowledge, is divided between "scramble" (using a special cut featuring quinine, ostensibly for a better rush; Chicago heroin is famously cut with Dormin aka Benadryl, for a better nod) sold in caps akin to the bag system, and "raw" (cut less, and with the more familiar/inert B-vitamin powder and manita [milk sugar] used in NYC/Philly) which is sold by weight.

That's only because the market's been fractured, and there are so many imports to choose from.  Didn't used to be that way.  <_< :mad: #GoodOldDays #LittleMelvinHadThatShitLockedDown

derspiess

Wow, so instead of the Glock 19, the US Army went with the Sig Sauer P320 as the new sidearm. 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on January 19, 2017, 09:49:32 PM
Wow, so instead of the Glock 19, the US Army went with the Sig Sauer P320 as the new sidearm.

Didn't help that the FBI wanted the new Glock and rigged the process for Glock despite the Sig outperforming it in trials. Army noticed.

Tonitrus