The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

WOOT JUST SHOT A GOLD RETRIEVER WITH ANTLERS

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 18, 2016, 09:59:15 PM

Will probably switch to muzzleloader for deer next year.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Spicy shot a black lab. IT WAS COMING RIGHT AT ME
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Josephus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 18, 2016, 07:54:51 PM
Quote from: Josephus on November 18, 2016, 06:14:19 PM
Is it rude to fart loudly at a urinal if someone is beside you?

Much worse things happen in there.  Much, much worse things.  Many worse things.

'tis true. I actually really, really hate public bathrooms.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

merithyn

Quote from: 11B4V on November 18, 2016, 10:02:40 PM

Not bow?
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

11B4V

Quote from: merithyn on November 18, 2016, 10:45:26 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on November 18, 2016, 10:02:40 PM

Not bow?

I have a compound bow. Not used it for hunting though.

It would fit well with my hunting technique. All my time in the states has been in the SE or PACNORWEST. All the deer I've taken in the past 20years have been under a hundred meters. Just this elk season, I could have blasted a nice big 3pt and 4pts blackmail on different days. Range was no more than 25 yards on both. They didn't even know I was there.

Blacktails are difficult to hunt. Mule Deer or Whitetails easy.

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Liep

Sick. I don't usually catch the flu this early, winter has barely begun. :(
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

DGuller

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 18, 2016, 09:57:31 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on November 18, 2016, 09:53:58 PM
Last weekend of Deer Season. See if I could blast one of those blackmail sumbitches.

The buck has compermising photos of you and a doe?
:lmfao:

The Brain

Quote from: DGuller on November 19, 2016, 08:17:46 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on November 18, 2016, 09:57:31 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on November 18, 2016, 09:53:58 PM
Last weekend of Deer Season. See if I could blast one of those blackmail sumbitches.

The buck has compermising photos of you and a doe?
:lmfao:

:huh:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Syt

My upstairs neighbors have been practicing the piano and cello for hours every day for the last two or three months. They're giving a concert today, so hopefully it will be a bit quieter after that.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Liep

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/20/denmark--dark-side-of-hygge-trolls-killers

What's happening with hygge over there? Now 'uhygge' is the buzz word of the week. Krølle Bølle. :lol:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

CountDeMoney

Admiral Yi

:lol:
Totally rocking the skinny jeans.

11B4V

Quote from: Syt on November 20, 2016, 05:35:07 AM
My upstairs neighbors have been practicing the piano and cello for hours every day for the last two or three months. They're giving a concert today, so hopefully it will be a bit quieter after that.

Blast some death metal in retaliation.