Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Josquius

Quote from: Grey Fox on March 16, 2018, 06:58:36 PM
I wonder : Does the rest of the world realize that Canada is less than 4 month away from having coast to coast legal weed?

I did not.
But that bodes well.
We are talking 100% officially legal or Dutch style technically illegal but allowed?
██████
██████
██████

Eddie Teach

I wonder : Does the rest of the world realize that Canada is less than 4 month away from having coast to coast legal weed?

Still doesn't make up for Bieber.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Grey Fox

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 16, 2018, 07:30:20 PM

I certainly do.  :ph34r:

Wanna ditch the famiglia for a day and get baked with the Yister on the Island sometime in July?

:hmm: I should really meet you up one day, bring you to my smaller island.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Grey Fox

Quote from: Tyr on March 16, 2018, 07:48:50 PM

I did not.
But that bodes well.
We are talking 100% officially legal or Dutch style technically illegal but allowed?

Suppose to be 100% legal.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Barrister

Quote from: Tyr on March 16, 2018, 07:48:50 PM

I did not.
But that bodes well.

Legal legal, but with regulatory restrictions on where and in what circumstances it can be used.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Eddie Teach

Are you going to emulate Elliot Ness and celebrate with a toke?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Grey Fox on March 16, 2018, 10:07:08 PM
:hmm: I should really meet you up one day, bring you to my smaller island.

I'm always looking to go native in Montreal.

Maladict

Does anyone know why the flags are at half mast in DC? I asked a few people but nobody seems to know (or care).

Monoriu

Quote from: Maladict on March 17, 2018, 07:57:34 PM
Does anyone know why the flags are at half mast in DC? I asked a few people but nobody seems to know (or care).

Florida bridge? :unsure:

Tonitrus

Could be...also that helo with several Airmen that went down in Iraq a few days ago.

KRonn

Quote from: Tonitrus on March 17, 2018, 09:03:28 PM
Could be...also that helo with several Airmen that went down in Iraq a few days ago.

Out of curiosity I tried searching on line. I found many links for reasons of flags flying at half staff in various cities and states for various days but couldn't find any that referenced why in DC at this time.

Maladict

Quote from: KRonn on March 18, 2018, 02:05:51 PM
Quote from: Tonitrus on March 17, 2018, 09:03:28 PM

Out of curiosity I tried searching on line. I found many links for reasons of flags flying at half staff in various cities and states for various days but couldn't find any that referenced why in DC at this time.

Yeah that's what I did, couldn't find anything.
Everything seems back to normal today.

Josquius

Surely there must be something bad happening every day somewhere in the US.
██████
██████
██████

ulmont

Quote from: Maladict on March 17, 2018, 07:57:34 PM

Friday it (Capitol flags only) was for the death of Congresswoman Louise Slaughter - that is supposed to continue for the next day.
https://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/news/2018/03/16/louise-slaughter-dies-congresswoman-house-representatives/431485002/