News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

Quote from: celedhring on January 26, 2016, 05:16:34 PM
It's been two weeks since I had 2 wisdom teeth pulled, and although there's no pain or swelling anymore, if I try to eat using that side of the mouth, it hurts and I have to stop. Is that normal?

I have a checkup scheduled in 2 weeks, but I could move it up if that's now how it usually goes.
:hmm: I don't think so.  I'd at least give your dentist's office a call.

celedhring

Okay, will call her tomorrow.

The Brain

Quote from: celedhring on January 26, 2016, 05:16:34 PM
It's been two weeks since I had 2 wisdom teeth pulled, and although there's no pain or swelling anymore, if I try to eat using that side of the mouth, it hurts and I have to stop. Is that normal?

I have a checkup scheduled in 2 weeks, but I could move it up if that's now how it usually goes.

My experience says no.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

celedhring

Admiral Yi

I can let you have some Oxycodone if the price is right.  :ph34r:

MadImmortalMan

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

celedhring

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on January 26, 2016, 07:16:51 PM
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/charlielyne/make-the-censors-watch-paint-drying/description

:lol:

They'll probably let it play and go out to have tea. He should add some random boob shots to ensure they are paying attention.

garbon

Quote from: celedhring on January 26, 2016, 07:26:41 PM
Quote from: MadImmortalMan on January 26, 2016, 07:16:51 PM
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/charlielyne/make-the-censors-watch-paint-drying/description

:lol:

They'll probably let it play and go out to have tea. He should add some random boob shots to ensure they are paying attention.

QuoteAfter pouring over the contents for two days due to a mandatory nine hour viewing limit per day, the BBFC has now given it a 'U' rating, meaning it "should be suitable for audiences aged four years and over".

It said: "Paint Drying is a film showing paint drying on a wall. It contains no material likely to offend or harm."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/film-censors-approve-excruciating-10-7249859
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

celedhring

It would have been better with the boobies.

garbon

Quote from: celedhring on January 26, 2016, 07:31:46 PM
It would have been better with the boobies.

Filmmaker probably would disagree seeing as he appears to be a homo. :P
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

celedhring

Fassbinder showed boobies  :hmm:

But that's because he probably hated women.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Syt

The ballot for the council elections in Frankfurt/Main this year is about 5 feet/150 cm wide.

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould