Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lustindarkness

Quote from: mongers on January 25, 2016, 04:25:53 PM

Damn you guys, I AM the most half-arsed spamtastic poster here.  :mad:

Never mind.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Syt

I only start topics, I rarely participate in them.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Tonitrus

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Syt

How much is the actual difference if you deduct the oil from the chicken bucket?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

DGuller

Caliga

Related note:  KFC's take on hot chicken is actually pretty damn good. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Eddie Teach

I had KFC last week. Not as good as I remembered.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

mongers

Can someone post an exec.sum. of Berkut's thread, cos I ain't clicking on that again. :unsure:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Eddie Teach

Berkut has a plan to turn the gay mafia into the real mafia and wants to recruit garbon and marty to be his capos.

Zanza

Quote from: mongers on January 26, 2016, 02:40:17 PM
Can someone post an exec.sum. of Berkut's thread, cos I ain't clicking on that again. :unsure:
He wonders if you can get an orgasm from anal sex if you are the "catcher".

Eddie Teach

Right, I should have made something up like Zanza instead of enabling Mongers to be a chicken.  :hmm:

celedhring

It's been two weeks since I had 2 wisdom teeth pulled, and although there's no pain or swelling anymore, if I try to eat using that side of the mouth, it hurts and I have to stop. Is that normal?

I have a checkup scheduled in 2 weeks, but I could move it up if that's now how it usually goes.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: celedhring on January 26, 2016, 05:16:34 PM
It's been two weeks since I had 2 wisdom teeth pulled, and although there's no pain or swelling anymore, if I try to eat using that side of the mouth, it hurts and I have to stop. Is that normal?

I have a checkup scheduled in 2 weeks, but I could move it up if that's now how it usually goes.

It's fairly common for splinters to break off from the jaw or ridges to push up through the skin.  Get it checked out.

Barrister

Quote from: celedhring on January 26, 2016, 05:16:34 PM

It's about 4 weeks for me and I have nothing like that.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.