And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

Quote from: jimmy olsen on November 25, 2009, 11:17:07 PM
Quote from: Tyr on November 23, 2009, 03:39:55 PM
Today I am at the highest possible level of pissedoffedness. I'm not going to be getting a study loan- the government just plain didn't reply to the bank when they asked if all was Ok even after they were prodded about it twice, not even to say no. And it should have been the government in the first place to tell the bank everything was fine at the beginning of thie month.
Looks like I have to move back home in January, luckily I'm onto my thesis now so I will mostly be working alone anyway. It would have been good to do something with a company though :(

Damn that sucks, too bad no one will be held accountable for the fuckup.  :mad:
The thing is...it seems you're wrong :w00t:
Soon after ranting here I sent another rant to the department concerned threatening to tell my MP and baying for blood.
Today the bank phoned home and asked me to call them back, I did and it seems that I can get my money afterall. I've also got an email from the government saying sorry for the inconvenience and they will investigate how the fuck up occured.
Hope this isn't all a cunning trick. They say I should have the money by the end of today :w00t:
██████
██████
██████

Tamas

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 01, 2009, 09:13:29 AM
Quote from: ulmont on December 01, 2009, 09:12:18 AM
I'd look for hacking suspects among those who paid full price for that AGEOD WW1 game.

LOL

Thats fine, just gang up on the poor Magyar :P

Tamas

Okay so why the fuck does mice move up 3 floors, ignoring the kitchen as food source, to move into the attic storage area, which has no food whatsoever except for the occassional spiders? Surely they have to come from outside straight to the attic. but how? fucking pests.

Grey Fox

Who says they haven't been in your kitchen?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Tamas

Quote from: Grey Fox on December 01, 2009, 12:02:42 PM
Who says they haven't been in your kitchen?

thats quite a distance. I read that they always settle where there is food in a couple of meters, and when we did have mice on that floor a couple of times, they always indeed hid as close to the kitchen as possible (one did in a wardrobe, an other in the coutch(sp?))

Ed Anger

They always try to hide under my dishwasher. Perfect place for a glue trap.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Eddie Teach

The one on the right looks stuffed.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

HisMajestyBOB

Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Josephus

So the fourth highest "fastest rising" search term on Google in Canada is.....Acces D

WTF?
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Zanza

My employer just decided to move some its production capacities to a low-cost foreign location: Alabama.

PDH

Quote from: Zanza on December 02, 2009, 10:25:08 AM
My employer just decided to move some its production capacities to a low-cost foreign location: Alabama.
Jesus, the 3rd world.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

LOLZ, no union.

Grey Fox

Quote from: Josephus on December 02, 2009, 09:58:09 AM
So the fourth highest "fastest rising" search term on Google in Canada is.....Acces D

WTF?

It's desjardins' name for online banking.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

Lusti's kids will be working in its sweatshops shortly.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."