News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephus

Irm Bru is hard to find anywhere.

But KFC...LOL....I was in Grenada last month and i swear, it has to be the fast food chain of choice there. Saw three of them in one city (small city).
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

DisturbedPervert

I've never even heard of Irn Bru.  Good to see Dr. Pepper spreading though.  You should be able to buy Dr Pepper and some form of root beer everywhere on earth.

Josquius

Yeah, Irn Bru is British, I wasn't implying it was worldwide there.

Dr.Pepper is root beer?
I've always wondered what root beer was.
██████
██████
██████

Admiral Yi

Dr. Pepper is a prune based soft drink.

Josephus

Dr. Pepper is not really a root beer. It's not really anything. Sort of an odd, but tasty soft drink. it's uniqueness is part of its appeal.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: Malthus on November 30, 2009, 02:07:54 PM
Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on November 30, 2009, 04:21:42 AM
I just bought a $325 coat on sale for $25. The store wasn't going out of business or anything, they just had some coats on sale for dirt cheap. I don't have any clue why; maybe it's a Chinese knockoff, but then I bought it at an actual store, not some street vendor in Namdaemun.

You will know why when the spider eggs hatch.

Thanks, now I'm paranoid. <_<
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Malthus

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on November 30, 2009, 06:05:30 PM
Quote from: Malthus on November 30, 2009, 02:07:54 PM
Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on November 30, 2009, 04:21:42 AM
I just bought a $325 coat on sale for $25. The store wasn't going out of business or anything, they just had some coats on sale for dirt cheap. I don't have any clue why; maybe it's a Chinese knockoff, but then I bought it at an actual store, not some street vendor in Namdaemun.

You will know why when the spider eggs hatch.

Thanks, now I'm paranoid. <_<

It's okay, they just want to lay more eggs in your ears. Wear a headset at all times and you'll be fine.  :)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Admiral Yi

Just heard on CNN that one poll has Obama's approval among whites down at 39% (from like 60 and change).

Razgovory

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 30, 2009, 06:44:30 PM
Just heard on CNN that one poll has Obama's approval among whites down at 39% (from like 60 and change).

I guess that means you still approve of him.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

Well, he lost Berkut's approval the minute after he cast his ballot.  :P
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

DisturbedPervert

Saw something like that too.  Approval among blacks remained at over 90%.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Razgovory on November 30, 2009, 06:47:28 PM
If anyone else can figure this out, please explain it to me.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 30, 2009, 06:53:43 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on November 30, 2009, 06:47:28 PM
If anyone else can figure this out, please explain it to me.

You are yellow-colored.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Josquius

It was as high as 60 among whites? Thats unexpected...Given most republicans would be white.
██████
██████
██████