News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

I like how, only after he had offed himself in the ultra hardcore way, he also wrecked someone else's car and send his headless corpse flying through the air. 

Bravo.

Josquius

Actually...to think about it...I remember in the Beat Takeshi film Outrage some yaks kill a guy that way. :hmm:
██████
██████
██████

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Zanza

Meh. My five week vacation is over and I have to go to work tommorrow. :-(

garbon

Quote from: Zanza on September 03, 2014, 11:19:11 PM
Meh. My five week vacation is over and I have to go to work tommorrow. :-(

Oh suck a dick. <_<
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

I had a six week vacation earlier this year. <_<
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

CountDeMoney

CountDeMoney

That's hilarious.  And what the fuck's up with Vermont and New Jersey?  Some sort of radicalized uber-hipster backlash?

edit: and Washington State?  That proves my backlash theory.

Eddie Teach

Did they compile the list based on mullets per capita?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Syt

qwertee has t-shirts for the Fallout fans today:

http://www.qwertee.com/
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Liep

Christmas in September? Too soon. Way too soon.

Also, notice the prick in the BMW with diplomatic plates driving on a pedestrian street.

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk