And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbr

Quote from: jimmy olsen on October 14, 2009, 09:56:55 PM
Quote from: Savonarola on October 14, 2009, 07:15:31 PM
Patrick must be bawling his eyes out.  I thought they were perfect for one another  :cry:

QuoteSpongeBob is getting married

I'm not sure how this is going to change the show (though a show with freaky sponge/squirrel mutant children might be interesting), but SpongeBob SquarePants is getting married! Yes, the yellow square will finally tie the knot with the lady squirrel in the bowl, Sandy.
What? This is crazy. There's no way that would work.

It's a cartoon.

Monoriu

Mono: We need to lose weight.  I can barely fit into my pants  <_<

Wife: Yeah.  Alright.  I'm in.  Tomorrow lunch, we'll just share one rice box between the two of us.  Absolutely nothing else.  What else should we eat?

Mono: ....And that is why we always fail.   :(

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

BVN

Quote from: sbr on October 14, 2009, 09:48:33 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on October 14, 2009, 12:23:30 PM
I saw the girl I had a crush on in highschool at the mall today.  That depressed me. :(

I saw a girl I had a crush on in high school at the bank a week or so ago.  She still looked pretty good but she is a grandma.  :cry:
:nelson :console:

DontSayBanana

I want to go bike-riding, but my stupid Schwinn Cruiser is way too heavy to lug up and down the stairs, much less stop in traffic on a hill. :(
Experience bij!

MadBurgerMaker

Wow...one of the local community colleges has really made their campus nice:

They even built themselves a lake.

Savonarola

Quote from: jimmy olsen on October 14, 2009, 09:56:55 PM
Quote from: Savonarola on October 14, 2009, 07:15:31 PM
Patrick must be bawling his eyes out.  I thought they were perfect for one another  :cry:

QuoteSpongeBob is getting married

I'm not sure how this is going to change the show (though a show with freaky sponge/squirrel mutant children might be interesting), but SpongeBob SquarePants is getting married! Yes, the yellow square will finally tie the knot with the lady squirrel in the bowl, Sandy.
What? This is crazy. There's no way that would work.

You're right, they're getting married for the wrong reasons.   :(
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

DontSayBanana

It's alright; we've just decided to start educating children earlier about the concept of a "beard."

Spongebob gets his lady, and Patrick gets a lil' lovin' on the side. :contract:
Experience bij!

MadBurgerMaker

Aw man...my disc 1 of The Wall is too scratched to play anymore.  :(

Savonarola

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on October 15, 2009, 07:40:09 AM

So it said:  Goodbye Cruel World?
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Savonarola on October 15, 2009, 07:43:30 AM

Or: Bye Bye Blue Sky?
Experience bij!

MadBurgerMaker

Edit:
QuoteOr: Bye Bye Blue Sky?

:D

Right now its older brother is telling me to breatjesus christ this one is skipping too.  WHATS HAPPENING

Edit2:  Oh wait nevermind, I had shuffle on on media player, so it wasn't a crazy scratch or something that caused it to skip from the end of Breathe to Eclipse.  I lost it for a second there though.  :P

Savonarola

Quote from: DontSayBanana on October 15, 2009, 07:44:57 AM

Or: Bye Bye Blue Sky?

The Happiest Days of Our Lives are over.   :(

Brazen

Ed Anger

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on October 15, 2009, 07:01:40 AM
Wow...one of the local community colleges has really made their campus nice:

They even built themselves a lake.

Yuck. Spread out, too much walking.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive