News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

I dislike said individual. His jokes pleaseth me not.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

MadImmortalMan

Blade! has bumped Mal's bodypainting thread over at pdox. Oh, and that euromaniac chick.  :rolleyes:

And don't forget ''''''emma1985uk''''''''

bleh
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on September 21, 2009, 10:46:40 PM
Blade! has bumped Mal's bodypainting thread over at pdox. Oh, and that euromaniac chick.  :rolleyes:

And don't forget ''''''emma1985uk''''''''

bleh

Okay.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Grey Fox

MiM, then maybe you should stop visiting Pdox?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

jimmy olsen

I'm annoyed at the fact that all the monsters in the Scooby Doo animated movies are real. Doesn't that defeat the point of the series?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

That it's always a guy in a mask that "would have gotten away with it if it hadn't been for you pesky kids and that dog?"

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 22, 2009, 09:05:00 AM
That it's always a guy in a mask that "would have gotten away with it if it hadn't been for you pesky kids and that dog?"
That the only real monsters are people.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 22, 2009, 09:12:09 AM
That the only real monsters are people.

Scooby Doo is not that deep, man.

jimmy olsen

1 Karma Chameleon point

Queequeg

Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."