And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

Quote from: derspiess on April 08, 2013, 10:06:25 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on April 08, 2013, 09:51:29 AM
She has a nice titty size. Enough to play with, but not those gross Cal sizes.

How can you tell?  :huh:
Naive prudish American.  :lol:  Zanza linked to a German newspaper, so you can read what she wrote on the front.

Ed Anger

I'm a wizard.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

mongers

Just to point out, two women too part in this demonstration, besides the obvious differences, one has blue jeans and a light brown belt, the second is wearing dark jeans and a darker belt.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

derspiess

Quote from: DGuller on April 08, 2013, 10:09:09 AM

Naive prudish American.  :lol:  Zanza linked to a German newspaper, so you can read what she wrote on the front.

Ah, missed that. 

Now that I've seen them, I can sort of agree.  Still a little difficult to tell with her arms raised & whatnot.  She's probably not in need of implants.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Zanza

I thought he replied with "If you were my wife, I'd drink it"?

derspiess

Quote from: Zanza on April 08, 2013, 11:51:24 AM
I thought he replied with "If you were my wife, I'd drink it"?

No, that's the sanitized version.  Real-life Churchill was a straight-up thug.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Liep

We need to send Princess Mary to mend relations before this turns into a new Hans Ø.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10875938

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

derspiess

mongers

Video of the incident, watch how Putin reacts, classic.  :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-22064804
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Larch

Does Femen only recruit hotties? They don't seem to have any non-attractive members.