News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on September 21, 2012, 01:47:56 PM
The dimensions of a perfect woman are: Five feet 5 inches in heightweight 128 pounds

Lol dimensions of the acceptable woman.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Ideologue on September 21, 2012, 10:59:53 PM
Quote from: MadImmortalMan on September 21, 2012, 01:47:56 PM
The dimensions of a perfect woman are: Five feet 5 inches in heightweight 128 pounds

Lol dimensions of the acceptable woman.
:rolleyes:

BMI of 21.3, slightly on the lower side of healthy (18.5–24.9).
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

MadImmortalMan

My wife is only 5 foot and a hundred pounds. She must not be perfect.  :(
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

MadImmortalMan

Speaking of which, I'm pickling some ginger. I had to boil it first. Mrs. MIM says to keep the water from that, so I do. She made tea from it. OMG THE BEST TEA EVER.

Wow. If I get a blowjob before tonight is over, this might be the best day of 2012.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Razgovory

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on September 21, 2012, 11:35:33 PM

Well don't say that to her if you want to get that blowjob.  Or at least wait till after.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

katmai

Quote from: Josephus on September 21, 2012, 10:07:14 PM
Forgot who said this first, but it went something like:

"If you're lining up overnight to buy an Iphone---you're not as cool as you think you are."
why I ordered my online last week.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ideologue

OMFG tell me more
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ideologue

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on September 21, 2012, 11:47:26 PM
Speaking of which, I'm pickling some ginger. I had to boil it first. Mrs. MIM says to keep the water from that, so I do. She made tea from it. OMG THE BEST TEA EVER.

Wow. If I get a blowjob before tonight is over, this might be the best day of 2012.

No, more than that.
Kinemalogue

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Ideologue on September 22, 2012, 01:28:27 AM

OMFG tell me more

She also makes a shitload of money.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ideologue

Is she, is she, is she...

You know.

From another hemisphere? :whistle:
Kinemalogue

Razgovory

Quote from: Ideologue on September 22, 2012, 01:42:18 AM
Is she, is she, is she...

You know.

From another hemisphere? :whistle:

You are really a weird little bastard, you know that?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Zanza

QuoteEastern Germany: the most godless place on Earth
East German atheism can be seen as a form of continuing political and regional identification – and a taste of the future

Peter Thompson
guardian.co.uk, Saturday 22 September 2012 11.00 BST

They are sending missionaries to eastern Germany. A recent study called Beliefs About God Across Time and Countries found that 52.1% of people asked whether they believed in God identified themselves as atheists. This compared with only 10.3% in western Germany. Indeed, the survey was unable to find a single person under the age of 28 in eastern Germany who believed in God. Obviously there are some – I think I may have even met some once – but the survey was unable to find them. [...]

:pope:

Syt

%-age of church members attending church on Sunday.

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Josquius

Surprisingly high. Then again it is church members, guess that narrows it down a lot.
██████
██████
██████

Zanza

I am sceptical regarding the figures for Catholics. I've never lived in the Bavarian countryside of course, but 20% regular attendance? That seems a lot.

I can't think of anybody who attends church regularly to be honest.