News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Holy Mother of God, I love the Glock 27.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

MadImmortalMan

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Razgovory

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 16, 2011, 03:53:19 PM

Everything. As long as mommy and daddy's credit card pays for the bandana to cover the face.

I don't feel like raging.  I have a big head and I've never found a bandana that I can get around it.  Or course I haven't tried to since Halloween in 1992 when I dressed as a bandit, but who cares?  I got my pills yesterday and the weather is nice and cool (if a bit rainy).  I'm not rocking the boat.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ideologue

It's weird here.  Went from like 90 yesterday to 60 today.  Presumably the Earth has escaped its orbit and is slowly falling into interstellar space.  I wonder if, and how many, humans could survive on geothermal-driven heat in the eternal night?
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Eddie Teach

We'll see once scientists for the Second Terran Empire accidentally extinguish the Sun.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ideologue

I wonder if I should make an effort to try to go out tonight.  I'm fucking dying in here; at the same time, I don't really want to see anyone I know, and I'm not exactly convinced they're eager to see me.  It's frustrating, I remember having close friends and a social life.  WTF happened?
Kinemalogue

Razgovory

Quote from: Ideologue on September 16, 2011, 06:13:09 PM
I wonder if I should make an effort to try to go out tonight.  I'm fucking dying in here; at the same time, I don't really want to see anyone I know, and I'm not exactly convinced they're eager to see me.  It's frustrating, I remember having close friends and a social life.  WTF happened?

You are slowly becoming an adult?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Grey Fox

:bleeding:

France word for Smartphones? Smartphones said with a french accent.

Urg!
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Grey Fox on September 16, 2011, 06:14:55 PM
:bleeding:

France word for Smartphones? Smartphones said with a french accent.

Urg!

You'll survive.

Ideologue

Quote from: Grey FoxFrance word for Smartphones? Smartphones said with a french accent.

Urg!

Is it a proper noun?  It's not Jacob Smirson.
Kinemalogue