Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

katmai

Quote from: Caliga on June 27, 2015, 06:04:27 AM
Quote from: Ideologue on June 27, 2015, 02:31:13 AM
I am looking soooo forward to moving up to Pennsylvania. <_<
:huh:

If you weren't so busy with your suck and blow practicing, you would have been paying attention.  ;)
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Caliga

garbon

Quote from: Caliga on June 27, 2015, 08:39:17 AM
Gee, that helped explain things. :sleep:

Ide talked about it earlier this year but I'll admit that I had at first missed the post where he said it was official.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

:hmm: I remember him saying something about possibly moving to Pittsburgh a while back.

katmai

I don't know if it is official either, but not like i am gonna pass up a chance to demean Caliga.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Caliga

Quote from: katmai on June 27, 2015, 04:38:42 PM
I don't know if it is official either, but not like i am gonna pass up a chance to demean Caliga.
:moon:

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ideologue

Yeah, I saw that today.  If I had climbing gear, I probably ought to have done it myself.  Would probably have helped me get a job in Pittsburgh.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.