Main Menu

Fallout 4

Started by Syt, May 11, 2015, 07:27:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

As on the road on macbook pro only, no fallout for me. :P
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Caliga

I'm home sick today (no, really  :P ) and have been playing it off and on between doing work stuff.  No crashes or obvious issues of any kind so far.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

crazy canuck

Quote from: Caliga on November 10, 2015, 04:36:03 PM
I'm home sick today (no, really  :P ) and have been playing it off and on between doing work stuff.  No crashes or obvious issues of any kind so far.

Fallout home remedy for what ails you.  Get lots of rest. :)

grumbler

Only 30 mods on the Nexus so far.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Caliga

Quote from: grumbler on November 10, 2015, 05:46:52 PM
:hmm: I just opened NMM and I don't see Fallout 4 in the list of possible games when I scan for installed games.

11B4V

Hopefully something will pop on the scale of AQFH.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

grumbler

Quote from: Caliga on November 10, 2015, 07:02:14 PM
:hmm: I just opened NMM and I don't see Fallout 4 in the list of possible games when I scan for installed games.

The mods are all manual download right now.  Use MO for the game anyway; it is superior in every way to NMM, and only the pain of transitioning should keep you from using it for all supported games.  Since you don't have any mods for FO4 yet, get MO (when the FO4-supporting version comes out) and use that from day 1.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Quote from: 11B4V on November 10, 2015, 09:01:16 PM

Hopefully something will pop on the scale of AQFH.

:w00t:

But not this week.  :(

Bayraktar!

Razgovory

The movement "feels" weird, sorta like the original call of duty.  Game does suffer from some severe consolitis.  I'm not sure if I like it yet.  Also the Boston accent is annoying.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Caliga

Quote from: grumbler on November 10, 2015, 09:20:31 PM
The mods are all manual download right now.  Use MO for the game anyway; it is superior in every way to NMM, and only the pain of transitioning should keep you from using it for all supported games.  Since you don't have any mods for FO4 yet, get MO (when the FO4-supporting version comes out) and use that from day 1.
Thanks for the advice man. :)

Caliga

Quote from: Razgovory on November 10, 2015, 09:44:20 PM
The movement "feels" weird, sorta like the original call of duty.  Game does suffer from some severe consolitis.  I'm not sure if I like it yet.  Also the Boston accent is annoying.
Mama Murphy's accent is totally authentic.  Some of the Raider accents, not so much.

Razgovory

Also having a wind-up laser gun feels like Futurama.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tNJeS6O6ds
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Syt

Has anyone tried the smart phone Pipboy app?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Caliga

Quote from: Syt on November 11, 2015, 09:27:35 AM
Has anyone tried the smart phone Pipboy app?
I have.  It works, and it's kind of neat to click on your phone to inject a stimpak and then see your character do it in the game, but I doubt I will really use it all that much.

MadBurgerMaker

Oh cool, I forgot about that.  Seems like a perfect job for one of my old phones I have laying around.