Could you Euros keep your Portugese trash home?

Started by Ed Anger, June 18, 2009, 06:25:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: garbon on June 19, 2009, 09:59:44 AM
Quote from: Valmy on June 19, 2009, 09:55:12 AM
Quote from: garbon on June 19, 2009, 09:39:47 AM
Or have less banal goals.  Watching people run up and down a field doesn't do it for me.

Meh if you describe anything like that it sounds banal.  Watching a bunch of black symbols on white paper is pretty banal but most people would not describe literature that way.

You're right, I should have added that they then try to put a ball (or similar object) into a net of some sort at the end of the court.
As with everything, it's how they do it that counts.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on June 19, 2009, 10:30:47 AM
Sort of like the reason people like sex is because skin rubbing together is so very very awesome.

Actually, some people are all about that. Frottage or something like that.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

clandestino

Why are you even complaining about him being in the news for a few days?

We get him, and his mother, and his sisters, and his brothers-in-law and his "girlfriends" every day of the year and we somewhat manage it without wanting to kill him (most of the time anyway).

Man, you should stop being such a pussy. :P

oh and BTW there's no such thing as a Portugese.

Ed Anger

Quote from: clandestino on June 19, 2009, 11:31:44 AM
Why are you even complaining about him being in the news for a few days?

We get him, and his mother, and his sisters, and his brothers-in-law and his "girlfriends" every day of the year and we somewhat manage it without wanting to kill him (most of the time anyway).

Man, you should stop being such a pussy. :P

oh and BTW there's no such thing as a Portugese.

After the Beckham shit at the LA Galaxy, I have no more tolerance for your strange and weird sports stars.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Martinus

Quote from: Valmy on June 19, 2009, 08:27:44 AM
Quote from: Martinus on June 19, 2009, 01:45:16 AM
At least he plays a real sport, not some retarded version of cricket or rugby with a full body armour on.

Wow Marty admits he likes sports?  I think the gay stereotype police are going to hunt him down.
No, I like sports-men.

The thing about rugby or soccer is that it at least has hot uniforms. American football is just meh.

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on June 19, 2009, 02:56:47 PM
No, I like sports-men.

The thing about rugby or soccer is that it at least has hot uniforms. American football is just meh.

Oh good I was worried you actually had a quality about you that was not about being gay.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Martinus

Quote from: Valmy on June 19, 2009, 02:59:51 PM
Quote from: Martinus on June 19, 2009, 02:56:47 PM
No, I like sports-men.

Oh good I was worried you actually had a quality about you that was not about being gay.

I can't stand watching sports, normally. It's boring and repetitive. I kinda liked rugby, though, because some of the guys were hot.

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on June 19, 2009, 03:01:49 PM
I can't stand watching sports, normally. It's boring and repetitive.  I kinda liked rugby, though, because some of the guys were hot.

It's ok to like stuff for reasons other than your sexuality you know.  But yes I can certainly understand I find some things boring and repetitive to...I guess I don't go to threads about them and give my opinions on those things though.  Sorry to have misunderstood.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Martinus

Quote from: Valmy on June 19, 2009, 03:08:43 PM
Quote from: Martinus on June 19, 2009, 03:01:49 PM
I can't stand watching sports, normally. It's boring and repetitive.  I kinda liked rugby, though, because some of the guys were hot.

It's ok to like stuff for reasons other than your sexuality you know.  But yes I can certainly understand I find some things boring and repetitive to...I guess I don't go to threads about them and give my opinions on those things though.  Sorry to have misunderstood.

Hah, it's funny because I think it's hetero men who pretend to like stuff because it is something hetero men are supposed to like - and refuse to even try a lot of entertainments that are somehow "unmanly". So you end up drinking bitter beer and watching boring sports, as so much stuff is closed to you because of your societal roles.

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on June 19, 2009, 03:14:13 PM
Hah, it's funny because I think it's hetero men who pretend to like stuff because it is something hetero men are supposed to like - and refuse to even try a lot of entertainments that are somehow "unmanly". So you end up drinking bitter beer and watching boring sports, as so much stuff is closed to you because of your societal roles.

Well if they do that they are sad and pathetic.  Stereotypes are teh suck.

But I honestly like the things I like.  I don't choose to let anything be closed to me.  I love sports but I do not really see how that makes me 'manly' or like girls more.  That doesn't even make sense as lots of women like sports but they are not somehow manly because of it.

Martinus

Well, I started liking musical theatre and disliking sports long before I came out or even came to terms with my own sexuality, so it's not like I choose my likes and dislikes solely based on my sexual orientation. ;)

Ed Anger

Martinus

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 19, 2009, 03:25:26 PM

This thread got gay'ed.

You need to change its title now, by adding a [gay] tag. :)

Ed Anger

Only if my name is removed as thread starter.

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on June 19, 2009, 03:25:12 PM
Well, I started liking musical theatre and disliking sports long before I came out or even came to terms with my own sexuality, so it's not like I choose my likes and dislikes solely based on my sexual orientation. ;)

Hey I love musical theatre to.

You might not but if you embrace one thing that does not conform to gay stereotypes it will be the first.

Well...actually you used to like paradox games and while some may consider that ghey it is most assuredly not gay.