Could you Euros keep your Portugese trash home?

Started by Ed Anger, June 18, 2009, 06:25:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Seriously. Apparently some soccer fuck named Christiano Ronaldo is over here, and with sports season in the off season here, I'm seeing way too much of this greasy dickweed as he romps around the states on my sports sites.

GODFUCKINGDAMMIT.

Brett Favre should be dropped on him from 10,000 feet.

I hate you all.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

I Killed Kenny

Josquius

Myeh, when one of the world's most well known sportsmen comes to visit you can expect it to be at least mentioned in the news.
██████
██████
██████

garbon

Quote from: Tyr on June 18, 2009, 06:31:22 PM
Myeh, when one of the world's most well known sportsmen comes to visit you can expect it to be at least mentioned in the news.

Maybe in little countries.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Josquius

Quote from: garbon on June 18, 2009, 06:32:27 PM

Maybe in little countries.
I have it on good authority that the US does sports news too.
And the first post.
██████
██████
██████

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

Quote from: Tyr on June 18, 2009, 06:34:38 PM
I have it on good authority that the US does sports news too.
And the first post.

That doesn't mean we should expect the same treatment according to little countries. I think 'Butt is right to be indignant about such frivolous items making it onto our sports news sites.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

If you pay $125 million for a guy you may be forgiven for parading him around a bit.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Neil

Even if the sport he plays is held in contempt?  If Sachin Tendulkar came to town, it probably wouldn't make the news.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Habsburg

I welcome our European friends to the United States!  :uffda: :frog:

Neil

Quote from: HVC on June 18, 2009, 06:34:04 PM
You're daughters shall marry porkchops, Ed :yeah:
Probably not.  Ed's daughters are going to be spoiled rotten.  And that means that when they bring home ponytailed Eurotrash, and Ed disowns them, they won't be able to handle poverty.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Viking

he probably slept with Paris Hilton as well.. isn't that enough to get you into the paper in amreeka?
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Admiral Yi

All you're bases are belong to us.

HVC

Quote from: Neil on June 18, 2009, 06:39:34 PM
Probably not.  Ed's daughters are going to be spoiled rotten.  And that means that when they bring home ponytailed Eurotrash, and Ed disowns them, they won't be able to handle poverty.
Ed's going to wrapped around his daughter's fingrs and you know it :p
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.