Could you Euros keep your Portugese trash home?

Started by Ed Anger, June 18, 2009, 06:25:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 18, 2009, 06:41:23 PM
Quote from: HVC on June 18, 2009, 06:34:04 PM
You're daughters shall marry porkchops, Ed :yeah:
All you're bases are belong to us.
Yeah, i never was a good speller/typer :blush:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ed Anger

Fucker likely flopped when he was scanned with the wand at the airport.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

sbr

Quote from: garbon on June 18, 2009, 06:36:29 PM
Quote from: Tyr on June 18, 2009, 06:34:38 PM
I have it on good authority that the US does sports news too.
And the first post.

That doesn't mean we should expect the same treatment according to little countries. I think 'Butt is right to be indignant about such frivolous items making it onto our sports news sites.
No kidding we need to save room for NHL MVP news.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=4270762

jimmy olsen

With so many award winners you'd think the Bruins would have at least made the finals. <_<
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Martinus

At least he plays a real sport, not some retarded version of cricket or rugby with a full body armour on.

Richard Hakluyt

I thought he was Brazilian, not that that would stop Ed from bugging us  :P

Ed Anger

Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 18, 2009, 09:07:40 PM
With so many award winners you'd think the Bruins would have at least made the finals. <_<

Fuck the Bruins, fuck the Pats, fuck the Red Sox and fuck the Celtics. Fucking New England tards are about as bad.

Syt

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 18, 2009, 06:25:16 PM
Seriously. Apparently some soccer fuck named Christiano Ronaldo is over here, and with sports season in the off season here, I'm seeing way too much of this greasy dickweed as he romps around the states on my sports sites.

GODFUCKINGDAMMIT.

Brett Favre should be dropped on him from 10,000 feet.

I hate you all.

How can you hate him?

QuoteCristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro was born on 5 February 1985 in Funchal, Madeira, the youngest child of Maria Dolores dos Santos Aveiro and José Dinis Aveiro. His second given name, "Ronaldo," was chosen after then-U.S. president Ronald Reagan, who was his father's favourite actor.[6] He has one older brother, Hugo, and two older sisters, Elma and Liliana Cátia.

You, Mr Ed, are un-American.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Ed Anger

Fuck the dude's father. Fuck Portugal, fuck Brazil and fuck all non-americans.

Fuck.

Valmy

Quote from: Tyr on June 18, 2009, 06:31:22 PM
Myeh, when one of the world's most well known sportsmen comes to visit you can expect it to be at least mentioned in the news.

I hate all soccer players who play against the US and France.

Brazilian fucks need to go DIAF.

US or France in 2010!
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on June 19, 2009, 01:45:16 AM
At least he plays a real sport, not some retarded version of cricket or rugby with a full body armour on.

Wow Marty admits he likes sports?  I think the gay stereotype police are going to hunt him down.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Iormlund

Quote from: Valmy on June 19, 2009, 08:26:54 AM
Quote from: Tyr on June 18, 2009, 06:31:22 PM
Myeh, when one of the world's most well known sportsmen comes to visit you can expect it to be at least mentioned in the news.

I hate all soccer players who play against the US and France.

Brazilian fucks need to go DIAF.

US or France in 2010!

That's the spirit. We're going to win the WC at last!

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Valmy on June 19, 2009, 08:27:44 AM
Quote from: Martinus on June 19, 2009, 01:45:16 AM

Wow Marty admits he likes sports?  I think the gay stereotype police are going to hunt him down.

I think he's just pretending so he can have another opportunity to troll.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Iormlund

Heh. There's plenty of homoeroticism in footie.