Dutch Muslim Students Resist Holocaust Education

Started by jimmy olsen, April 07, 2015, 12:51:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

I've met some very nice looking Muslim girls.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Razgovory

Quote from: Martinus on April 08, 2015, 03:45:06 PM
Icelanders are not European. They are not even part of the EU.

Poland was like 45% :lol:  Germany, the country which you love so well was something like 27%.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Josquius

Quote from: Razgovory on April 08, 2015, 02:19:04 PM

I'm sorry, but that is not true.  First Muslims don't actually worship Muhammed, but whatever,  the percentage of antisemitic people in Europe is much higher then Europe's Muslim population.

http://global100.adl.org/#map/weurope  compare this to

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_by_country

Muslims make up less then 7.5% of the population of France yet 37% of the population is antisemitic.  So even if Every single Muslim in France hates Jews, it still requires a lot of Frenchmen to hate Jews to get to that number.

16% of Iceland is antisemitic but there are almost no Muslims in the country at all.
37% of the population of France is antisemitic? err no.
Anti semitic doesn't mean agreeing with a few loaded questions about whether Jews have a lot of power in business.
██████
██████
██████

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Tyr on April 08, 2015, 04:25:36 PM
Anti semitic doesn't mean agreeing with a few loaded questions about whether Jews have a lot of power in business.

AFAICT the questions were not asking whether Jews have a lot of power (which is after all just an empirical question) but rather if they have too much power.

derspiess

Then why didn't you say so in the first place?

Admiral Yi

Quote from: derspiess on April 08, 2015, 04:37:14 PM

I can recall two attractive Muslim chicks I've met.  Both wore makeup, but neither caked it on. 

derspiess

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 08, 2015, 04:38:52 PM
Quote from: derspiess on April 08, 2015, 04:37:14 PM

I can recall two attractive Muslim chicks I've met.  Both wore makeup, but neither caked it on. 

Well now that I think of it, the only attractive Mooselimb girls I know wear very little makeup.  They don't need it.  But they're not of Ayrab lineage-- those are the ones that seem to be prone to caking it on.  All or nuffin'.

Malthus

The stereotype of Persian girls is that they are hott but high-maintenance. In my experience, there is some truth to that.  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

grumbler

Quote from: Siege on April 08, 2015, 03:46:34 PM
Whoa, whoa, easy there cowboy. Jews and muslims are NOTHING alike.
Jewish circuncision is at 8 days old, muslim 13 years.
Kosher does not include camel milk, which muslims love, especially the one from the male camel.
Jews love peace, muslims love war.
Jews are technofiles, muslim are technophobic.
Jewish girls are hott, muslim girls are ugly, hairy, and smell due to poor hygene.
Jews are smart, muslims are smart bombs.
Jews.....you get the drift.

Jews don't  generalize about religious groups, Muslims do....

wait
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

crazy canuck

Quote from: Malthus on April 08, 2015, 05:15:56 PM
The stereotype of Persian girls is that they are hott but high-maintenance. In my experience, there is some truth to that.  ;)

I can think of many such stereotypes regarding attractive women.