Dutch Muslim Students Resist Holocaust Education

Started by jimmy olsen, April 07, 2015, 12:51:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Quote from: Razgovory on April 08, 2015, 01:39:34 PM
Quote from: The Brain on April 08, 2015, 01:08:49 PM
Quote from: dps on April 08, 2015, 10:28:44 AM
You'd think anti-Semites would celebrate the Holocaust, not deny it.   Guess it shows just how irrational they are.

How rational can you be when you worship Muhammed?

I don't think most Euros do that.

Elaborate.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

derspiess

He doesn't think most Euros worship Big Mo (PBUH)
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

The Brain

derspiess

I'm a minimalist when it comes to elaboration.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Malthus

Quote from: derspiess on April 08, 2015, 02:01:19 PM
He doesn't think most Euros worship Big Mo (PBUH)

Neither, in point of fact, do Muslims - European or not.  :lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

derspiess

They sure seem to, whether they'd admit it or not.  I say we go back to calling them Mohammedans.

Razgovory

Quote from: Tyr on April 08, 2015, 01:42:38 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on April 08, 2015, 01:39:34 PM
Quote from: The Brain on April 08, 2015, 01:08:49 PM
Quote from: dps on April 08, 2015, 10:28:44 AM
You'd think anti-Semites would celebrate the Holocaust, not deny it.   Guess it shows just how irrational they are.

How rational can you be when you worship Muhammed?

I don't think most Euros do that.
Most of the anti-Semitic ones do.

I'm sorry, but that is not true.  First Muslims don't actually worship Muhammed, but whatever,  the percentage of antisemitic people in Europe is much higher then Europe's Muslim population.

http://global100.adl.org/#map/weurope  compare this to

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_by_country

Muslims make up less then 7.5% of the population of France yet 37% of the population is antisemitic.  So even if Every single Muslim in France hates Jews, it still requires a lot of Frenchmen to hate Jews to get to that number.

16% of Iceland is antisemitic but there are almost no Muslims in the country at all.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Martinus

Icelanders are not European. They are not even part of the EU.

The Brain

They were also raided by Muslims and that probably left a mark.

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on April 08, 2015, 03:45:06 PM
Icelanders are not European. They are not even part of the EU.

So are they North Americans then?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Siege

Quote from: grumbler on April 07, 2015, 08:26:57 AM
Quote from: derspiess on April 07, 2015, 08:06:23 AM
Okay, Tim.  You go to the Netherlands and tell these muslim students how they're a lot like Jews.  Just make sure we have your dental records beforehand.

Holy deliberately misunderstanding an argument, Batman!

Besides, I don't think anyone needs to tell a Muslim how much like Jews they are, especially Muslim men.  They are reminded every time they take a piss or make a meal.

Whoa, whoa, easy there cowboy. Jews and muslims are NOTHING alike.
Jewish circuncision is at 8 days old, muslim 13 years.
Kosher does not include camel milk, which muslims love, especially the one from the male camel.
Jews love peace, muslims love war.
Jews are technofiles, muslim are technophobic.
Jewish girls are hott, muslim girls are ugly, hairy, and smell due to poor hygene.
Jews are smart, muslims are smart bombs.
Jews.....you get the drift.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Valmy

The Brain

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?