Dutch Muslim Students Resist Holocaust Education

Started by jimmy olsen, April 07, 2015, 12:51:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grumbler

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 07, 2015, 02:05:38 PM
When Jews were granted the right to reside in Venice, they settled near an abandoned ironworks.  Ghetto is Italian for ironworks.

So the word was not coined for Jews.  It already existed.

That's one of the theories.  It's my favorite, but by no means proven.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

The Brain

Quote from: Ancient Demon on April 07, 2015, 02:26:52 PM
Quote from: The Brain on April 07, 2015, 02:11:17 PM
If you don't have discipline in school every little thing becomes a major problem. If students who disrupt classes were punished then this problem would go away.

I think it has more to do with the ethnicity and religion of the children than school discipline in general. I'd find it hard to believe that white Nazi kids could get away with the same type of thing.

Selective discipline doesn't sound like discipline to me.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

dps

Quote from: grumbler on April 07, 2015, 02:22:36 PM
Quote from: DGuller on April 07, 2015, 12:09:36 PM
Quote from: grumbler on April 07, 2015, 11:42:48 AM
:lmfao:  I was just speaking of this yesterday with a Jewish holocaust survivor and a Muslim refugee from Yemen. 
Were both of them circumcised?

They both believed that they were.  BTW, is Obama circumcised?

He's American, so probably.  If you want more information, I think DGuller wanted to do some "research" on the subject.

Razgovory

And people say that Muslims aren't assimilating.  They sound like goddamn Euros.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Valmy

Quote from: Razgovory on April 07, 2015, 10:20:20 PM
And people say that Muslims aren't assimilating.  They sound like goddamn Euros.

Euros are holocaust deniers? :hmm:

Any Euros on this board you think are holocaust deniers?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Razgovory

Quote from: Valmy on April 07, 2015, 10:22:03 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on April 07, 2015, 10:20:20 PM

Euros are holocaust deniers? :hmm:

Any Euros on this board you think are holocaust deniers?

From the old Pdox boards we had a shit ton of "OMG GAZA!!!!!", asshats.  I also came away with the feeling that Jews were not particularly welcome there.  In fact, because the Israel discussion seemed to veer in to holocaust denial, regularly they had to close down any thread on the topic and very word "Israel" was verboten.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

The Brain

Many Swedes hate Jews with a passion and don't buy the holocaust theory.

dps

You'd think anti-Semites would celebrate the Holocaust, not deny it.   Guess it shows just how irrational they are.

The Brain

Quote from: dps on April 08, 2015, 10:28:44 AM
You'd think anti-Semites would celebrate the Holocaust, not deny it.   Guess it shows just how irrational they are.

How rational can you be when you worship Muhammed?

KRonn

The Brain

Quote from: KRonn on April 08, 2015, 01:30:27 PM
Quote from: The Brain on April 08, 2015, 09:47:27 AM

:huh:

They were born in the Middle East and Africa. :secret:

KRonn

Quote from: The Brain on April 08, 2015, 01:32:24 PM
Quote from: KRonn on April 08, 2015, 01:30:27 PM
Quote from: The Brain on April 08, 2015, 09:47:27 AM

:huh:

They were born in the Middle East and Africa. :secret:
Hehe, got it. But I figured you also meant original Swedes. 

Razgovory

Quote from: The Brain on April 08, 2015, 01:08:49 PM

I don't think most Euros do that.

Josquius

Quote from: Razgovory on April 08, 2015, 01:39:34 PM
Quote from: The Brain on April 08, 2015, 01:08:49 PM

I don't think most Euros do that.
Most of the anti-Semitic ones do.
██████
██████
██████

Eddie Teach

The things people can get away with saying with Seedy gone.  :lol:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?