News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Blood Bowl coming out on the 26th June 2009

Started by Syt, June 17, 2009, 02:20:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bogh

I shall be available for games this evening - either tournament or a standard beat-down of Tamas.

Syt

I hope to be able to get a game done tonight. -_-
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Tamas

Syt

It appears my hopes were ill founded. Yay month end accrual meetings.  <_<

Hours I spent playing on the computer this week or doing anything private: 0.

Minutes to go till I have my 40 working hours of the week full: -120.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

sbr

Anyone have a list of Languish coach's names?

sbr

Quote from: sbr on July 10, 2009, 09:29:30 PM
Anyone have a list of Languish coach's names?

No there isn't.  I have put one together after reading through the thread though.  It is not complete, hopefully others can help out.

Jaron - ??
bogh - bogh
Tamas - Dansky
Hansmeister - ??
Syt - Syt1976
katmai - ??
Doc Doom7 - Doc Doom7
The Brain - ??
sbr - sbr32

Anyone else want to give their name?  Anyone want to move this to the first page...Syt? :hinthint:

Syt

My Chaos team played against two different teams of Skaven yesterday. I lost both matches (2-0 and 2-1). In the second match my opponent was playing for time, putting his ball carrier in front of my endzone and waiting. I used the time to bash up his team and send two to hospital.

The touchdown I scored was done by a Chaos Warrior breaking through. He was blitzed just in front of the endzone of the opponents. However, he managed (without re-rolls!) to get up, knock his attacker back, pick up the ball, and succeed the "go for it" roll twice.  :cool:

He also rolled double on level up, so now he can: dodge.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

Tamas

Quote from: Syt on July 11, 2009, 11:44:10 PM

The touchdown I scored was done by a Chaos Warrior breaking through. He was blitzed just in front of the endzone of the opponents. However, he managed (without re-rolls!) to get up, knock his attacker back, pick up the ball, and succeed the "go for it" roll twice.  :cool:

He also rolled double on level up, so now he can: dodge.

:cool:

Syt

Tried my first dwarf team against an orc team. It ended 0-0. In first half I carried the ball most of the time, but ended up two squares short. Second half saw the Orks suffer similarly. I kept knocking out orks, and they kept knocking out me. One trollyslayer almost died, but was saved by the apothecary. A blocker was later not so lucky. :(

I like about the dwarves that they're tough little bastards that can mount a good defense and knock the shit out of their opponents. Block/Thick Skull on (almost?) all players at start is a definite boon.
—Stephen Jay Gould

The Brain

Played online with some buddies. Jesus Christ the online mode sucks. Buggy as hell and many features are just plain missing. No spectator mode? Wtf?

Playing games was fun though.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Syt

Matchmaking sucks atm, true. All the French and Spanish people confuse me.

Is anyone else still playing?
—Stephen Jay Gould

katmai

I am, sorta.

Last week was so busy, no chance to play, so hoping to get some games in this week.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Tamas

I am still here, and looking for languish-leauge opponents however this weekdays only thursday is for sure.

Syt

I tried for half an hour yesterday to get a game going, but no one wanted to play dwarves, orcs or chaos, it seemed. When I finally found someone for hot Dwarf on Chaos action he gets disconnected on turn 9.

So basically I wasted an hour of my precious workday evening free time, half of which was spent staring blankly at a chat channel where half the discussion is in Spanish or French.
—Stephen Jay Gould