News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Blood Bowl coming out on the 26th June 2009

Started by Syt, June 17, 2009, 02:20:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bogh

Anyone up for a game today - I'll be home and relaxing all day!

chipwich

I finally got the game and am willing to play online. Am I too late to join the languish league?

Tamas

Quote from: chipwich on July 19, 2009, 10:03:21 PM
I finally got the game and am willing to play online. Am I too late to join the languish league?

:lol: you could hardly be faster to join

sbr

I am up for a league if the other fell apart.

Tamas

Quote from: sbr on July 20, 2009, 01:41:21 AM
I am up for a league if the other fell apart.

the current languish leauge (# of league games played so far: 2) is not handled by the game engine only here on the forum, we play games in the public league so you can join any time

Syt

As no one of you guys seemed to be online when I was and I thought this league was dead I used the team for public play, later deleted it because two of my players had died in their second match.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Tamas

Quote from: Syt on July 20, 2009, 02:44:05 AM
As no one of you guys seemed to be online when I was and I thought this league was dead I used the team for public play, later deleted it because two of my players had died in their second match.

:bleeding: you will just have to restart then :P

katmai

Again sorry guys, but between work and the great weather we've been having this summer, last thing i am compelled to do is stay indoors and play computer games.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

Quote from: katmai on July 20, 2009, 02:58:47 AM
Again sorry guys, but between work and the great weather we've been having this summer, last thing i am compelled to do is stay indoors and play computer games.

:o :blink:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Syt

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 20, 2009, 10:19:00 AM
Quote from: katmai on July 20, 2009, 02:58:47 AM

:o :blink:

Yeah, it's pretty sad when some people pretend t have a "life".
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Barrister

If this league is still going, or restarts, in September-October I'll be all over it.   :cool:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

The Brain

Quote from: Barrister on July 20, 2009, 04:09:04 PM
If this league is still going, or restarts, in September-October I'll be all over it.   :cool:

Will you: eliminate crime before the leaves fall?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Syt

Games work best for me on weekends; weekday evenings are a bit tighter as I usually go to bed early and need to get other shit done, too.
—Stephen Jay Gould

DisturbedPervert

Are people still planning on playing a league?  I never see updates anymore and my local store got it in today...

Syt

I mostly play the AI these days, even though I find it a bit on the easy side. I grew tired of hanging around the public match channels begging for a match (in which I would get my ass handed to me); other than that all my "friends" in the game are either offline when I'm up for a game (usually early evening CET) or playing.
—Stephen Jay Gould