Do we still have any members in San Francisco?

Started by Caliga, January 29, 2015, 07:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Most likely I'll be there for a week in March. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 29, 2015, 07:47:12 PM
Cal wants to show off his assless chaps.
MAH THONG
Naw, never mind. :P

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Caliga

Ok, guess we have nobody there now.

Next question:  What should I try to do while I'm there?

garbon

No, it was just me and I'm long gone.

What are you wanting to do? :unsure:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

He's an insecure man in the closet who wants to demonstrate how rich he is. I think that makes a good starting point.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Razgovory on January 29, 2015, 09:44:58 PM
He's an insecure man in the closet who wants to demonstrate how rich he is. I think that makes a good starting point.

What are you talking about, he told us at least six times in the objectification thread that he wasn't into guys at all.  :huh:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

If he's not gay why is he asking for "members in San Francisco"?  It's not exactly subtle.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

11B4V

Quote from: Razgovory on January 29, 2015, 11:25:15 PM
If he's not gay why is he asking for "members in San Francisco"?  It's not exactly subtle.

I don't see why he's embarrassed by it.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ideologue

You should raise an intelligent ape, and hope for the best.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Caliga

Quote from: Razgovory on January 29, 2015, 11:25:15 PM
:lol:

Caliga

Quote from: garbon on January 29, 2015, 09:42:31 PM
No, it was just me and I'm long gone.

What are you wanting to do? :unsure:
If I end up going, it's because Princesca has to be there for work and I'll be tagging along.  I have a few non-Languish friends who live in the Bay Area so I'll be meeting up with them, but other than that, not sure.  Can you recommend a good gay bathhouse? :)

PDH

When will you be there.  I plan a mid-March trip to see mom in Big Sur.  Sure, it is two hours away but that proximity doesn't mean we couldn't fail to meet somewhere.

I propose a Gilroy meet!
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Legbiter

Is...is there something you want to share with us Cal? :sleep:
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.