Do we still have any members in San Francisco?

Started by Caliga, January 29, 2015, 07:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Caliga on January 30, 2015, 08:08:09 AM
Quote from: garbon on January 29, 2015, 09:42:31 PM
No, it was just me and I'm long gone.

What are you wanting to do? :unsure:
If I end up going, it's because Princesca has to be there for work and I'll be tagging along.  I have a few non-Languish friends who live in the Bay Area so I'll be meeting up with them, but other than that, not sure.  Can you recommend a good gay bathhouse? :)

No, there is only like 1 or 2 of those in the city and I don't know anything about them. The main one that people would go to - wasn't even inside the city.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

Quote from: Legbiter on January 30, 2015, 08:26:16 AM
Is...is there something you want to share with us Cal? :sleep:
Nah, but I figured "Why not just play along?" :showoff:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

Quote from: PDH on January 30, 2015, 08:17:36 AM
When will you be there.  I plan a mid-March trip to see mom in Big Sur.  Sure, it is two hours away but that proximity doesn't mean we couldn't fail to meet somewhere.

I propose a Gilroy meet!
March 9th thru 13th, give or take a day.

PDH

Nope, I'm there the next week.  Well, it will be a lovely time for me in Big Sur.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Caliga

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

The Brain

Cal is into scent. Make of this what you will.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Caliga

Quote from: The Brain on January 30, 2015, 02:01:10 PM
:hmm:

I do like going to Sephora. :)

edit: NVM, now I remember. :lol:

Caliga

I'll be staying in Fisherman's Wharf.  I've been told I should rent a bike and ride from there across the Golden Gate to Sausalito.  I may just do that one of the days Princesca is working.

garbon

Fisherman's Wharf? Ugh.

Sausalito is nice though. :)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

PDH

In the 60s my parents thought about buying a nice house in Tiburon near Point Tiburon.  They didn't because the drive to Saint Francis Hospital (where my dad worked as a surgeon) from there was too long...too bad, they would have made out like bandits later.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

rufweed

Quote from: Caliga on January 29, 2015, 09:40:52 PM

Ok, guess we have nobody there now.

Next question:  What should I try to do while I'm there?

anal

The Brain

Quote from: Caliga on January 30, 2015, 04:13:47 PM
Quote from: The Brain on January 30, 2015, 02:01:10 PM
:hmm:

I do like going to Sephora. :)

edit: NVM, now I remember. :lol:

Jesus. I know more about your life than you do.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?