Do we still have any members in San Francisco?

Started by Caliga, January 29, 2015, 07:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

garbon

Cannot you not see the posts above from the discussion we had?

Caliga

Oh, is this re: Fisherman's Wharf?  Dude, it's a Hyatt.  It'll be ok.  Not everyone gets put up at the Trump Tower like I do when they travel for work. :sleep:

garbon

Caliga

On the itinerary for this week so far:

dinner @ Scoma's
breakfast @ Hollywood Cafe
lunch in Chinatown someplace
breakfast @ Trish's Mini Donuts
lunch @ Codmother Fish and Chips
dinner @ Boudin
breakfast @ Joanie's Happy Days
dinner @ Carmel Pizza Company
dinner @ Gary Danko

We have tickets to go to Alcatraz, Sausalito, Muir Woods, and for some Bay cruise.

Caliga

Quote from: garbon on March 06, 2015, 07:06:34 PM
A Hyatt? What is this - the 90s?
I'll give you the # for the CEO at Campari and you can call him and bitch him out instead of me, ok?  P.S. Hope you speak Italian.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on March 06, 2015, 07:02:47 PM
Oh, is this re: Fisherman's Wharf?  Dude, it's a Hyatt.  It'll be ok.  Not everyone gets put up at the Trump Tower like I do when they travel for work. :sleep:

Another Trump humble brag.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

Speaking of, my boss didn't

at my $46 room service club sandwich.  Why?  Because I expensed two margaritas and two Coronas for him the following night. :blush:

Jacob

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 06, 2015, 07:11:21 PM
Quote from: Caliga on March 06, 2015, 07:02:47 PM

Another Trump humble brag.

A Trumple brag?

In any case, is Trump stuff something to brag about?

garbon

Quote from: Caliga on March 06, 2015, 07:11:06 PM
Quote from: garbon on March 06, 2015, 07:06:34 PM
A Hyatt? What is this - the 90s?
I'll give you the # for the CEO at Campari and you can call him and bitch him out instead of me, ok?  P.S. Hope you speak Italian.

Pfft. He can listen to me complain in English and like it. :angry:

Caliga

Donald Trump is one of my personal heroes, so yes, yes it is.