News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Calling the Languish Toronto mob

Started by Barrister, June 15, 2009, 05:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

Quote from: Malthus on July 17, 2009, 12:49:12 PM
As far as I understand it, the plan for Saturday is to visit the Art Gallery of Ontario; and whatever else people decide to do ... we aren't the most organized of folks, no.  :lol:
I think there's a free comedy thing too, later in the day (young and dundas?). Comedian Russell Peters.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

saskganesh

I suggested Union Stn. in the morning, 1130 is likely better.

I know my publisher needs me for some last minute work this Saturday. we are negotiating this. I know I am good tonight for a few beers and most likely later *sometime* Saturday. so I am unsure about AGO in the afternoon for me. the other problem is that my nephew's BD party is on Sunday afternoon and we have a press date Monday morning.

bzy bzy. :)

... organisation is for lawful neutrals. Toronto is a demiplane of chaos.

humans were created in their own image

Josephus

Quote from: saskganesh on July 17, 2009, 01:40:06 PM
I suggested Union Stn. in the morning, 1130 is likely better.

I know my publisher needs me for some last minute work this Saturday. we are negotiating this. I know I am good tonight for a few beers and most likely later *sometime* Saturday. so I am unsure about AGO in the afternoon for me. the other problem is that my nephew's BD party is on Sunday afternoon and we have a press date Monday morning.

bzy bzy. :)

... organisation is for lawful neutrals. Toronto is a demiplane of chaos.

OK...In that case I shall sleep in one more hour and arrive at Union at 11:37. I shall stand by McDonalds like a geek and hope that someone meets me there or calls/texts and tells me otherwise.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

saskganesh

we will be figuring this out as we go.

joe, do we all have your number? :)

Josephus

Yeah, Sask, I think so. I "replied all" to your message. I also have your fax number.  ;)
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

saskganesh

:D... that's for the key documents I need!

saskganesh

627 pm. everyone is where they are supposed to be. this is working out well. :bowler:

Sophie Scholl

Nice.  Wish I could have made it.  Damned border bullshit.  I miss the old days and ways. <_<
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

saskganesh

we talked about you.

tomorrow is next.

Josephus

Did you talk about me? :)

So if you guys have other ideas, I'll be at Union at 11 35

HVC

Quote from: Josephus on July 17, 2009, 09:28:37 PM

We did. The conclusion is that we're to make a good impression on you tomorrow :lol:

BB, Grey Fox, and I met Carl. cute kid. BB and i took turns nailing the poor kid in the face with a ball :P Then we went off to drink and meet up with Sask. Conversations were had and members mentioned. someone who is a better writter then i will no doubt come along and make a better AAR
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Josephus

Quote from: HVC on July 17, 2009, 09:36:07 PM
Quote from: Josephus on July 17, 2009, 09:28:37 PM

We did. The conclusion is that we're to make a good impression on you tomorrow :lol:

BB, Grey Fox, and I met Carl. cute kid. BB and i took turns nailing the poor kid in the face with a ball :P Then we went off to drink and meet up with Sask. Conversations were had and members mentioned. someone who is a better writter then i will no doubt come along and make a better AAR

Good to hear. Sorry I missed it, but had previous plans. I'm sure Carl takes after his mother. :-)

Josephus

'k, so I'm heading out the door soon. Will be at Union at 1137. I'm hoping we meet up.

katmai

And they were never heard from again, dun dun dun!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Josephus

Nah. We were far too busy having a good time.
Five hours at the AGO. And five hours drinking :D